• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Emojies

33 IMP

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
12:16 PM
Reaction score
How do I get the emojies to work again. On my phone, the bar is a light gray, and nothing works.

Are you talking about the box on the far right of the bar? Tried that one, does nothing....

Testing…
Does not work like that on my phone..

Screenshot_20221215-143651_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20221215-143659_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20221215-143708_Chrome.jpg

Okay, of all the different images on the bar, the three dots does something, (paragraph looking thing) ,but nothing else on the bar does anything, still light gray.

Okay, of all the different images on the bar, the three dots does something, (paragraph looking thing) ,but nothing else on the bar does anything, still light gray.
@biomedtechguy had this problem and so did I once but I don't remember what we did to fix it. Clicking on that bar somewhere? Maybe sign off and back on again?

okay, i got it. The three dots KK mentioned, finally gave me the brackets that dadsbee talked about, and THAT got me my emojies.
Thanks all!

I'm still not sure what happened. I assumed it was a side effect of the reboot. Emojies worked on the A side, not here.

Auto Transport Service
Back