• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Engine Setup for 472 Hemi

Sounds like it is going to be a nice build. How does the new Callies block look and everything measure out? My 528 Hemi is a Mopar block with a 4.25 Molnar crank, Molnar rods, Mopar heads and RBRE rocker system.

Sounds like it is going to be a nice build. How does the new Callies block look and everything measure out? My 528 Hemi is a Mopar block with a 4.25 Molnar crank, Molnar rods, Mopar heads and RBRE rocker system.
It is nice from your HEMI. 528cui is the good combination of torques and horsepower…

my Callies Block is on the way to me (it will ship soon to Germany and i get it finally…

Choice of Camshaft is hard…

does anyone have recommendation for Cylinder Heads, Intake s, Rocker Arms (mancini racing, good?)

or recommendation other parts?
Go with stage 5 heads and rockers, the best end of story. Iskaderian for cam and roller lifters. Flat tappet avoid if your not comfortable with high dollar then tdi

Me thinks you go with DWAYNE or TODD that can put together a great combo and supply the parts.

Auto Transport Service
Back