• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Esther’s thread

HAPPY BIRTHDAY To a gal on a 99.9 % male board, who has the guts to put up with us.

How cool to recognize a grandparents
pride of newborn grandchildren and
equating that to the grandparents' own
celebration of a first born.
What I think is pretty cool is that you all get to see her grow too. Good stuff IMO. Wait until one day when she realizes what I've done with her here lol :lol:

imagejpeg_0(2).jpg

Oldest grand daughter (nicknamed Road Runner) with Dale Jr at Kansas Speedway

IMG_1956 (1).jpg

Napping with her RR I had gotten her; she is NON STOP energy, hence RR.

Understand that, but Taz was Dale, Dale Jr & Jeff in da Monte Carlo. RR & Willi E Coyote more Mopar, were in ads; I have a Charger, but Scarlett is a RR for sure. Can always take "DUSTER" (Taz spinning actually) and have shirts, pillow cases, blankets, etc... done up. Was going to use DUSTER on shirts for both g-daughters with "Texas Tornado #1 & #2 " respectively for both g-daughter, both born in TX.

Esther found the shifter. This is one I couldn’t wait to post. Thought this was really cool. Turn up the volume!

imagejpeg_0(3).jpg

My buddy got this for his son, START SAVING NOW POP-POP. Cash drives McLarens & Hellcats!!!

Look what Esther found today...her shadow :lol:
Grandma was watching her today. Thanks for the pics grandma.
Feeling like summer is officially waving us goodbye up here.

IMG_4762.jpeg

IMG_4757.jpeg

IMG_4748.jpeg

Esther disassembled her shopping cart and transformed it into this.
All the time sticking her behind the wheel in the driveway looks like it might be paying off.
I think I have a tear in my eye…

IT'S TIME!! All thread with 2 wheels on each, 1 in front, 1 in rear & a fab seat!!!:lol:

I love this as Esther tries to say “snow”.
Look at her face when she tries to say it.
:lol:

And here she is trying to make her footsteps quiet and sneak up on mom.

Now this nearly brought a tear to my eye.
Amazing what a sponge her little brain is…

Auto Transport Service
Back