• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Esther’s thread

And here she is just moments ago, enjoying it…

IMG_4199.jpeg
IMG_4202.jpeg
IMG_4203.jpeg

Noticed she went heavy on da cheese in the 1 corner, pop-pop's piece? LOVE THE 2-HANDED "SPLAT" on the pizza, ALL lil ones need to do the "SPLAT", especially with cakes!!
CUTIE HAS POP-POP WRAPPED AROUND HER FINGER!!

Chef girl ardee, I love it!
There is nothing like them! Just had our newest, 5 months old here yesterday. To see them smile and react, just melts the heart! As they get older and they evolve into themselves, it just gets better and better! Enjoy!

There is nothing like them! Just had our newest, 5 months old here yesterday. To see them smile and react, just melts the heart! As they get older and they evolve into themselves, it just gets better and better! Enjoy!
Couldn’t agree more

Noticed she went heavy on da cheese in the 1 corner, pop-pop's piece? LOVE THE 2-HANDED "SPLAT" on the pizza, ALL lil ones need to do the "SPLAT", especially with cakes!!
CUTIE HAS POP-POP WRAPPED AROUND HER FINGER!!
Just as it should be! Just bought my third youngest her first two wheel bike. No special day, I just wanted to surprise her, so I can teach her, just as I did my kids, and some of the grandkids. When it comes time for the next in line, I’ll do it again. Unfortunately I couldn’t be there to teach all the little ones, some live 1600 miles away, but I did get their bikes to them.

2013-03-19 08.56.13.jpg

My son & I (GO AHEAD, COMMENTS ABOUT THE SOCKS, BRING IT!!) 1992(?), he was 5, now 36; Have pictures some where of my 3 grandkids on same quad when they were his age, they are now 14, 11 & 9. Still have that quad, high speed disabled of course, speed demons the lot of em!!!
Ester needs a RAM electric truck pop-pop!! :lol:

View attachment 1518599
My son & I (GO AHEAD, COMMENTS ABOUT THE SOCKS, BRING IT!!) 1992(?), he was 5, now 36; Have pictures some where of my 3 grandkids on same quad when they were his age, they are now 14, 11 & 9. Still have that quad, high speed disabled of course, speed demons the lot of em!!!
Ester needs a RAM electric truck pop-pop!! :lol:
We’ll get there with the machines for her soon enough be assured. First we got to get her strong enough to go down the slide without wiping out lol. This was last weekend.

IMG_4072.jpeg

IMG_4073.jpeg

IMG_4074.jpeg

IMG_4075.jpeg

…Try filming her reaction while standing at the steering wheel, and pressing the horn button….
So my wife was filming Esther today while in the Belair, a dual horn car. We had no plans of catching Esther’s reaction to the horn however this little bit that we did should suffice your request. Can’t actually see her press the horn ring, but you can hear it and see her reaction. This was her first time.
:lol:

So my wife was filming Esther today while in the Belair, a dual horn car. We had no plans of catching Esther’s reaction to the horn however this little bit that we did should suffice your request. Can’t actually see her press the horn ring, but you can hear it and see her reaction. This was her first time.
:lol:

Excellent. :lol:

Esther just stopping in to say hi to the FBBO family…

IMG_3250.jpeg

IMG_3074.jpeg

IMG_2879.jpeg

IMG_2924.jpeg

IMG_0672.jpeg

IMG_3876.jpeg

Last edited:
Our first granddaughter made her arrival on July 1st of this year. Thought it appropriate to put her in some proper attire to get started. The website I ordered this from allowed me to upload a pic of my car to have it put on the front. How cool.
View attachment 1331583
How cool to recognize a grandparents
pride of newborn grandchildren and
equating that to the grandparents' own
celebration of a first born.

Auto Transport Service
Back