• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ever increasing threat of home invasion, so I bought:

I'm a gun owner and a responsible one. I've had a home invasion about 6 years a ago. I'm sick of all the rhetoric on both sides - something serious needs to be done. I don't have the answers but I know the way things have been going/gone have to change. I know - that many of you will rip this conservative gun owner a new *** hole for speaking up but I've had enough of the massacres. The arguments are always the same on both sides - no responsible action. The NRA is out of control. I don't buy their rhetoric any longer. I'm tired of our kids getting murdered.

Okay - have at the carcass. I'm crying Uncle......

I'm a gun owner and a responsible one. I've had a home invasion about 6 years a ago. I'm sick of all the rhetoric on both sides - something serious needs to be done. I don't have the answers but I know the way things have been going/gone have to change. I know - that many of you will rip this conservative gun owner a new *** hole for speaking up but I've had enough of the massacres. The arguments are always the same on both sides - no responsible action. The NRA is out of control. I don't buy their rhetoric any longer. I'm tired of our kids getting murdered.

Okay - have at the carcass. I'm crying Uncle......
Take a long hard loot at big pharm... all the PSYCHOS that have carried out these massacres all have ties to big pharmaceutical in the way of meds... it is not a gun problem it is a mental health problem.

Another thing after 8 years of you know who, and the lie that is “if you see something, say something” if you try to call in a tip or for lack of a better word snitch on someone for threatening something like this etc... you’re either disregarded or labeled a racist. What can ya do? What I’ll do, is protect my family by all means necessary, if I’m out and about and something goes down I’ll protect those who can’t protect themselves also. I never travel alone and never will, if/when someone ever tries to take my weapons you’ll find my body in a pile of casings.

What’s your solution? Playing the blame game and running around blaming guns, the NRA, the republicans, and screaming “more guns isn’t the solution” is NOT a solution. None of that is rational or analytical thought. It is hate speech. It is hate mongering. It is nothing more than trying to turn this into a witch hunt. OK, should we burn all the witches? More hate… Is that the solution?

I'm a gun owner, shooter, instructor and gun enthusiast. Arming a select few teachers per school is the answer. A sheriff in Butler County, OH offered ccw training to teachers for free and I'm certain others will do the same. I would be willing to instruct teachers gratis as well. Everyone who carries should take a conceiled carry class and practice.

Teachers have their hands full already and wether or not they could perform under fire is a question.
If you want to make schools more safe, have local law enforcement assigned to each and every school. Federal funds should be appropriated to fund something like this.
On summer vacation, xmas vacation , Easter and holidays, the officer can fill in as a beat cop in the municipality.

Also, every school needs metal detectors at every entrance.
Sad? Yes, but it's the world we live in.

I agree with the cops having to be assigned in the schools, but the problem is funding... The local PD's continue to say that they are under staffed and not funded to be 100% staffed.

I don't think that arming teachers is the right thing. For one in the last couple schools that my children have gone to are liberals that hate guns, the second amendment, military.

This is just my 2... Plus I live in a place almost as messed up as Kali...

My wife and I have 4 guns and are very proficient in the use of them. Have been responsible owners for many years. Do not own any semi or automatic long guns, no need to. We both agree that there is a need to improve the gun laws of ownership.
1. Definitely raise the age of purchasing a weapon to 21, Federal and state.
2. Have been certified by the state and federal schools completing of using a fire arm.
3. A more thorough background check which includes medical records being checked to see if any medications are being used for any anxiety or depression issues etc. I know this may piss off many because they may feel its invading on their privacy. Personally I don't have a problem with it.
4. I think we can do without the Bump Stocks.
5. Each year a person must be re-certified just like license tabs. The money can be used for classes to teach anyone on gun safety.
6. I know its costly, but schools might want to consider installing the double door security system. You walk in through the first door and it locks if it detects any metal. The next door which is 4 feet before the person also locks at the same time trapping the individual until security personnel or police show up. The glass is also bullet proof.
I am sure there may be more ideas out there, but I definitely do not want our government to step in and mandate laws that they see will be effective. We know how that will turn out. The NRA is also gonna have to bend a little but I am a firm believer of the 2nd amendment. Just don't want George Orwell's 1984 philosophy that Government is best for the People. Yeah....right

I’m not sure there is a solution. But there are things we can do to help prevent this. Wayne LaPierre with the NRA gave an excellent speech a few days ago broadcast by ABC that outlined many things that could be done to help prevent this type of thing. You should go back and watch it. The president has also suggested a few things. I agree with both of them and other forum members here who have made suggestions. In addition to those things, allowing parents free choice of which school(s) to send their children to would help a lot. The voucher system where the student goes the money goes. The money we spend per student goes with that student. The parents could send their kids to another public school, a private school, or maybe even home schooling (GASP). This free enterprise approach would greatly improve the quality our schools and make them safer. The competition would force the failing and troubled public schools to do better or lose their funding. Bad schools would be punished and good schools would be rewarded. The end result would be better education for our kids and cost less. We could use that money for better security.

This will be my next firearm purchase

This is a very fun gun to shoot very accurate, all the weight is in the but stock area I have the older model I believe gen 3 didn't know there up to a gen 7 but I got lucky I found mine at a gun show $1100 with barely any use. When I found mine used they were $2200 new still I've yet to see any under $1700 since sadly first day at the range with it my wife layed claim to it and rarely get to use it she loves that gun . And built in flip up iron sites in the rail ! I've put 1000 plus rounds threw this gun and no issues and it doesn't get very dirty I was told it was self cleaning some how I said yeah right ! It stays fairly clean
IMAG0108_BURST002.jpg
IMAG0109_BURST002.jpg

All you really need is the Shepard. ;)
The Shepard is useless unless trained to attack most are not! The look good and might scare some off ! But the .45 can't be bribed with a piece of meat or peanut butter the gun never fails you .

All religions are man made, Christianity is Christ made. All religions worship a fat statue, an animal, or a dead person. Christians worship a risen Christ .
Man created God in His own image. Faith is not backed by facts. That's why You have to have faith.
Buddhism is not a religion, it is a philosophy.
Religions easily step over the line into zealotry.
Muslims buy the whole
okie doke, hook, line & sinker.

I'm a gun owner, shooter, instructor and gun enthusiast. Arming a select few teachers per school is the answer. A sheriff in Butler County, OH offered ccw training to teachers for free and I'm certain others will do the same. I would be willing to instruct teachers gratis as well. Everyone who carries should take a conceiled carry class and practice.
I was raised around guns, got my first at 6 yrs. old. Guns only do what they are told. If a whacko wants to really take a bunch of people out, there are many ways to do it ! Does anyone think if our guns are confiscated one way or another, that the criminals and muslim terrorists are gonna give theirs up !?! The ongoing problem, and problems are from a GODless society !
I personally will protect me and mine if I have to.

All you really need is the Shepard. ;)
I have 3 Lab mixes that don't take kindly to strangers. They would be part of "family and property" that I would defend with lethal force. I wouldn't ever want them harmed by a burglar or intruder.

This is a very fun gun to shoot very accurate, all the weight is in the but stock area I have the older model I believe gen 3 didn't know there up to a gen 7 but I got lucky I found mine at a gun show $1100 with barely any use. When I found mine used they were $2200 new still I've yet to see any under $1700 since sadly first day at the range with it my wife layed claim to it and rarely get to use it she loves that gun . And built in flip up iron sites in the rail ! I've put 1000 plus rounds threw this gun and no issues and it doesn't get very dirty I was told it was self cleaning some how I said yeah right ! It stays fairly cleanView attachment 576458 View attachment 576459
That's a beauty, always wanted one. If you ever need cash and decide to sell it, PM me.

And then comes the other problem, namely if you can’t buy a rifle at 18, how can you be in the military and shoot one; but not buy one? It all just goes round&round .

That's a beauty, always wanted one. If you ever need cash and decide to sell it, PM me.

It's not going anywhere as stated my wife took it over 5 mins in to range day. I get to shoot it here and there but it's her gun .
I got super lucky I went to the local gun show (right before election day) I had $1700 in my pocket the idea was to buy two assault style weapons just in case that cow got elected and tried to screw us all! So first booth I hit this bull pup was sitting there ,no price on it there was a tag laying near it at $1100 I pondered a little I started to walk and my wife said you leave it won't be there on the way out . So she really wanted it guy said I guess it's $1100 so I bought it we did the transfer and he set me up with 4 tan mags and a soft case ..... afterwards I was alittle upset because I was to buy two decent guns and all I had left was $500 and change (money to get in /tax) so I knew I couldn't buy another assault rifle with this amount I basically was $100 short of a crappy brand gun so I walked around and came to a guy with trump stuff everywhere... and he had piles of brand new bushmaster s marked at $700 I looked and we got to talking ,he said I like you kid and your a trump supporter I'll tell you what how much do you got ? Told him ($540-$550ish) he said I'll sell you a new bushmaster for that amount ,he thought it was important that I had a weapon with the election coming up just in case ... so I got my two good assault rifles after all . Oh I also had to put a trump sticker on my car as part of our deal (I took a pile and put them on everyone's car on my way out!

I will say on a side note the bull pup is difficult to breath after you blow a few rounds off as the port is right under your noise . You get used to it but it's one design flaw but it is ambidextrous so that's why it is there ,witch alot of people like that fact

It's not going anywhere as stated my wife took it over 5 mins in to range day. I get to shoot it here and there but it's her gun .
I got super lucky I went to the local gun show (right before election day) I had $1700 in my pocket the idea was to buy two assault style weapons just in case that cow got elected and tried to screw us all! So first booth I hit this bull pup was sitting there ,no price on it there was a tag laying near it at $1100 I pondered a little I started to walk and my wife said you leave it won't be there on the way out . So she really wanted it guy said I guess it's $1100 so I bought it we did the transfer and he set me up with 4 tan mags and a soft case ..... afterwards I was alittle upset because I was to buy two decent guns and all I had left was $500 and change (money to get in /tax) so I knew I couldn't buy another assault rifle with this amount I basically was $100 short of a crappy brand gun so I walked around and came to a guy with trump stuff everywhere... and he had piles of brand new bushmaster s marked at $700 I looked and we got to talking ,he said I like you kid and your a trump supporter I'll tell you what how much do you got ? Told him ($540-$550ish) he said I'll sell you a new bushmaster for that amount ,he thought it was important that I had a weapon with the election coming up just in case ... so I got my two good assault rifles after all . Oh I also had to put a trump sticker on my car as part of our deal (I took a pile and put them on everyone's car on my way out!

I will say on a side note the bull pup is difficult to breath after you blow a few rounds off as the port is right under your noise . You get used to it but it's one design flaw but it is ambidextrous so that's why it is there ,witch alot of people like that fact
Awesome score !!!! I think it's on the banned list in NJ anyhow. :mad:

Auto Transport Service
Back