• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ever seen one of these

Richard Cranium

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
2:57 AM
Reaction score
At the car show today and a gentleman gave me two of these.

IMG_6128.jpeg

I do remember those Dodge Ads on TV
Never after midnight
there was NO TV after midnight
All the stations (all 4 of them) were off the air.

Nope can't say I have...

I do remember the 'White Hat special' times
maybe part of that promotion...

Not in a long time (1960's). Nice!!!

Very uncommon pin from the late-1960s Era Dodge Motor Car Company featuring an image of a Ten-Gallon Cowboy hat logo from their "Good Guys" advertising campaign! In the late '60's, The Dodge Boys "White Hat Specials" were part of Dodge's marketing and advertising campaigns. In these ads, the Dodge sales people, "the Dodge Boys," were referred to as "good guys in white hats" and portrayed as friendly, helpful, and customer-oriented, as well as able to "beat the competition to the draw."

Last edited:
That young lady in the dodge ads was Joan Parker. Pretty nice boots!! That was the "IN" style back then and she nailed it. Very attractive lady!

1139fcfdea63b3095621122f6bcdf0ba.jpg
OIP.0_kkm1rfc-cHs2MemcYfxwHaNL.jpeg
32fb4767833045a4d3b83b39bc5764cf.jpg
0a310d3f4214e6ca65d5f29aebb22622--anita-dodge.jpg

Got a bunch of old buttons in the basement.

I do remember those Dodge Ads on TV
Never after midnight
there was NO TV after midnight
All the stations (all 4 of them) were off the air.
That's not justification to dish out a Red X to the guy who didn't even mention the points you raised in your post.

You folks sure get keyed up if someone gives a red X, never seen guys that cared that much if people disagree with them.

You folks sure get keyed up if someone gives a red X, never seen guys that cared that much if people disagree with them.
If someone disagrees, it is good manners to explain what the issue is.
To click the X and not address it is an innocent mistake by a decent person or the actions of a coward.

Had a couple recently, fat finger I think, meh. Another there was a reason.

Last edited:
Auto Transport Service
Back