• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ever seen one of these

where do you find these car shows mid-week?

It's the local big car show that's on every other Thursday from April - October at Patriot Place in Foxboro, MA. This was the last one of the season & with today's nice weather, they pulled in well over a thousand cars.

Last edited:
WOW.. a Red X right off the bat. You're loved Mark! LMAO !!!

1697766989641.png

Cool Buttons.. Might have worked at a dealer back in the day.. Nice of him to hook you up...

And I thought the button was just from some old Arby's ad....you learn something new everyday around here!:D

They gave out real, white felt cowboy hats, too.

RC asked his father the same question when he was caught looking at dad's Hustler magazine! Have you ever seen one of these?

That's not justification to dish out a Red X to the guy who didn't even mention the points you raised in your post.
kiwigtx
No Red X from me
Never have used the red x
I didn't even know how to red x until this post

Might have been from someone else
I don't know who

It's not your fault, RC has a way of bringing the big red X out in everyone! LOL The button is cool as hell though RC!

Auto Transport Service
Back