• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

exhaust hanger brackets

RSZ28

Local time
7:17 AM
Reaction score
I want to add duel exhaust to my 65 Belvedere. The left side has a welded bracket under the floor pan that the hanger attaches to hold pipe and muffler. The right side doesn't have a bracket. On a 66, the welded bracket is on the right side and no bracket on the left. You can buy a bracket and a plate that bolts on for the left side for a 66. Will this fit the right side of a 65? Thanks

Thanks Early B. I talked to Joe and he does have the right side for a 65.

Thanks Early B. I talked to Joe and he does have the right side for a 65.
Would you mind taking a picture for me? I’m converting my 65 coronet 500 to duals and need that same mount. It would be nice to have an idea of what it looks like for fabbing. Thanks

The left side bracket is welded to the floor pan whereas the right side has a backing plate. You use the four indentions in the floor pan to drill the four holes. The backing plate is used on the inside of the car and the bracket mounts to it. Bart, private messege me so I can get your phone number to send you a picture of the right bracket.

Last edited:
Auto Transport Service
Back