• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE F70-14 Redlines - Mickey Thompson Indy Profile

Status
Not open for further replies.

GTX MATT

Local time
6:02 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
I have one set of Mickey Thompson Indy Profile redlines, F70-14. These are in nice shape (no dry rot) and have decent tread life left (1/4 inch). Tires off the front a little more worn inside, but nothing drastic. They don't make these anymore, and they're pretty soft/sticky for an F70 bias redline. I'm asking $300 for the set, prefer local pickup. Pics to come.

I have one set of Mickey Thompson Indy Profile redlines, F70-14. These are in nice shape (no dry rot) and have decent tread life left (1/4 inch). Tires off the front a little more worn inside, but nothing drastic. They don't make these anymore, and they're pretty soft/sticky for an F70 bias redline. I'm asking $300 for the set, prefer local pickup. Pics to come.

If you’ll ship them to NY I will take them!

Post pics please. Driving to Boston next week for work.

Pics attached

IMG_2894.JPG IMG_2896.JPG IMG_2898.JPG IMG_2899.JPG IMG_2900.JPG IMG_2901.JPG IMG_2902.JPG IMG_2903.JPG IMG_2904.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back