• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

F9 anyone ?

Here's a closeup of a '70 Chrysler 300 in EF9. Looks like a nice green to me.

94EAB26B-FF64-4615-B710-B3CA283F4E3C.jpeg

9C736D23-796D-4D74-8E60-FE84B71E1BC2.jpeg

Zoomed in to see the EF9:
9C736D23-796D-4D74-8E60-FE84B71E1BC2~2.jpeg

Source: FCBO
Thread '1970 Chrysler 300 Convertible - Carlisle Car Corral' NOT MINE - 1970 Chrysler 300 Convertible - Carlisle Car Corral

Last edited:
So. I type in the message.
Don’t see upload photos. So I clicked on ADD photos, cannot find the picture in the library. But it is in the photo section on the computer.
67 GG1 seems to be lighter than 68.
I have been able to send pictures to individuals, so send me an address through a PM and maybe that might work if you would send it.
Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
I always thought that my brother in laws 70 Challenger R/T was EF9. I know that it wasn't available on Challengers, but maybe it was special ordered that color. When it was parked next to my mom's EF8 Charger R/T SE, it looked quite a bit darker green than the Charger was.

So. I type in the message.
Don’t see upload photos. So I clicked on ADD photos, cannot find the picture in the library. But it is in the photo section on the computer.
67 GG1 seems to be lighter than 68.
I have been able to send pictures to individuals, so send me an address through a PM and maybe that might work if you would send it.
Thanks.

no worries, my 68 is GG1......your post made me curious, and I prefer it to be darker; so thank you

Auto Transport Service
Back