• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FABO down????

OK. I try to get on and it sends me to a Dlink search website. Every time and not for any other website. Weird.

Can someone post that I can not log in. I have a private message about a car I have for sale.

Done!

Can someone post that I can not log in. I have a private message about a car I have for sale.

FJ6AAR - Message to PM'er on Car Ad

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Can someone post that I can not log in. I have a private message about a car I have for sale."

Was up and working good for me this afternoon now can't access anything. I'm having FABO withdraw lol! I know your working on it Joey just figured I'd update my situation

grrrr... Trust me, we're working on it...

Thanks Joey. I had resolved my problems I was having yesterday with the password snafu, but I haven't been able to access the site at all today from a few different computers/devices. I just wanted to make sure it wasn't something on my end I was doing wrong. Keep us updated on here so we know when to try again.

Thanks again Joey!!

I have had no issues getting in...works every time for me

Done!

FJ6AAR - Message to PM'er on Car Ad

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Can someone post that I can not log in. I have a private message about a car I have for sale."

Thanks

Auto Transport Service
Back