• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FACEBOOK JAIL again...

so why did you have to make dual handles for yourself over on that Abody forum and act like 2 different people?
oyeahhh..so you could push your Own restoration business over Leannes.
by smearing her reputation and work....by insinuating she didnt know what she was doing.
except,after you got called out for your bs and your dual handles you shut right up.

your last thread,here !
parts ruined in shipping was nothing more than a fraudulent attempt to smear the seller.
you lied about everything in that thread.
in fact,theres people still posting support for you because they havent read thru the whole story and found out that You lied to paypal,and got the refund process messed up and ultimately Denied.
much less you lying about the Entire story from the start as the parts never even arrived.
we lost a Good member from that,and hey look you are still here.
and now im wondering how many handles you have here too.

theres a common path you follow,and personally i think you are a piece of shyt.
again i ask the Mods to explain why such a " valuable " member is still allowed to be here??
exactly

so why did you have to make dual handles for yourself over on that Abody forum and act like 2 different people?
by smearing her reputation and work....by insinuating she didnt know what she was doing.
except,after you got called out for your bs and your dual handles you shut right up.

your last thread,here !
parts ruined in shipping was nothing more than a fraudulent attempt to smear the seller.
in fact,theres people still posting support for you because they havent read thru the whole story and found out that You lied to paypal,and got the refund process messed up and ultimately Denied.
much less you lying about the Entire story from the start as the parts never even arrived.

again i ask the Mods to explain why such a " valuable " member is still allowed to be here??
Who the hell is Leanne? Anybody?

The "Good Member" you cry about had numerous opportunities to rectify the situation and refused. Even after agreeing to pay up THREE TIMES.
Lied to paypal?, this is what HE told you and you it took it hook, line & sinker.
Apparently you missed the post about the other Members he also ripped off...go figure.

your last thread,here !

@CudaChick1968 Is a well respected member here and provides high quality work.....Work I have seen and years later looks the same as it was delivered initially...I also have yet to see anyone have an issue or a complaint......

No offense to FABO's but if that crap was pulled over here on FBBO it would be a whole different matter...........

Leanna has been here for a long time and her reputation was established by her phenomenal work......

Leanna is our Mopar sister and we protect our family...................

Last edited:
Don't post your business.....after all, what all do you post on here? There's lots of automotive pages on FB plus classifieds. Found a new steel 55 gallon drum local to me for 10 bucks on FB and have even sold a few items including my 1998 Creep Shara. Yeah, like CL, you got to weed out the tire kickers and the flakes but imo, it's not nearly as bad as CL is however, certain things sell better on CL vs FB and some things sell better on FB than CL.
I wouldn't be on here if I thought hundreds of millions of people were reading it. There's a difference between a car forum and FB. Past, present and future employers don't read car forums, like they do FB before deciding to hire someone. You are right, I keep my footprint as small as possible and don't have to look over my shoulder all the time. Just my opinion!

I wouldn't be on here if I thought hundreds of millions of people were reading it. There's a difference between a car forum and FB. Past, present and future employers don't read car forums, like they do FB before deciding to hire someone. You are right, I keep my footprint as small as possible and don't have to look over my shoulder all the time. Just my opinion!
You can make your posts on FB private to just where your friends or whoever you want can see it.

You can make your posts on FB private to just where your friends or whoever you want can see it.
Facebook to me, It’s another brand new toy for us children to play with again…until another bigger and better toy comes along. There is always concern about privacy when so much of your own content is stored on someone else's servers. Who owns all of the content on Facebook. Do they have the right to your information and photos or do you still own them after you have posted them there. What about when someone passes away, what happens to their profile and their page. Even if you are not on Facebook, the company may well be compiling a profile of you, that data is from data provided by your friends or from other data. This you have no choice over and is a dossier from which you cannot opt out of.

I no longer insult the dumbasses that go on the Mopar Groups and ask extremely stupid tech questions. I am running out of Mopar Groups to be in.
The last stupid one was: Are my 67 BarraCuda fender mounted lights supposed to flash when I turn on my turn signal?
I wouldn't know how to answer that one......that person shouldn't even own a classic car let alone any car. There are too many idiots out there with the most dumbest questions. All I can do is give them the look and walk away shaking my head......

Facebook to me, It’s another brand new toy for us children to play with again…until another bigger and better toy comes along. There is always concern about privacy when so much of your own content is stored on someone else's servers. Who owns all of the content on Facebook. Do they have the right to your information and photos or do you still own them after you have posted them there. What about when someone passes away, what happens to their profile and their page. Even if you are not on Facebook, the company may well be compiling a profile of you, that data is from data provided by your friends or from other data. This you have no choice over and is a dossier from which you cannot opt out of.

Well, I sure wouldn't post my credit card number on FB's site nor my phone numbers either. Never posted my kids pics on there and never will even though they are now adults. Your private info is already all over the place and with over 5000 posts here, you're bound to have some content out on someone else's servers lol. Hackers are everywhere and the more 'private' content you have out, the higher the chances are. All of our private info is stored on computers these days from our driver's licenses, home and land ownership to your medical info.....but data provided by friends.....that one is a bit iffy.

Well, I sure wouldn't post my credit card number on FB's site nor my phone numbers either. Never posted my kids pics on there and never will even though they are now adults. Your private info is already all over the place and with over 5000 posts here, you're bound to have some content out on someone else's servers lol. Hackers are everywhere and the more 'private' content you have out, the higher the chances are. All of our private info is stored on computers these days from our driver's licenses, home and land ownership to your medical info.....but data provided by friends.....that one is a bit iffy.
You're right, all our imformation is flying around waiting for the next bored asshole to use it against us. You can run, but you can't hide .

That would be a reference to me, the one whose post you skipped over earlier. The FABO threads I linked might refresh your memory. :steering:

Mine is like an elephant's.
so is mine..(right,beecool,aka thief,user,and all around waste of space..)

and i was grimly amused that partsmonsta totally ignored the first half of my post yet tried to waffle his way out of the second part.
seeing as the victim/seller is now gone from here it would be hard for him to defend himsellf,but,i believe him and not you.

as far as the Fabo stuff goes,
id love to hear his explanation for talking to Himself over there on fabo using multiple handles and smearing you Leanne.

are we taking bets that he will ?
or just figuring hell shut right up again until his next boasting thread and hope weve all forgotten what a pos he is.

What happened with this member?? I never saw anything negative?
its a long story,from a couple of years back when i actually sold parts here.
i shouldnt have brought it up in this thread,
leannes elephant quote kind of brought it right back.
suffice it to say i ate a big shyt sandwich from this guy and the mods and even Joey tried to get him to do the right thing and he wouldnt.

earlier this year,even tho i have him blocked,he still tried to stir shyt up with me on a topic.
i asked a mod to inform him if he said another word to me,id expose him.
since then,i havent seen him directing anything towards me.
so,i probably shouldnt have included him on this topic,altho it was relevant to her comment.
apologies for any confusion.

its a long story,from a couple of years back when i actually sold parts here.
i shouldnt have brought it up in this thread,
leannes elephant quote kind of brought it right back.
suffice it to say i ate a big shyt sandwich from this guy and the mods and even Joey tried to get him to do the right thing and he wouldnt.

earlier this year,even tho i have him blocked,he still tried to stir shyt up with me on a topic.
i asked a mod to inform him if he said another word to me,id expose him.
since then,i havent seen him directing anything towards me.
so,i probably shouldnt have included him on this topic,altho it was relevant to her comment.
apologies for any confusion.
Ok. If you want me to delete my post and you can adjust yours so **** don't start flying I can do that...

Ok. If you want me to delete my post and you can adjust yours so **** don't start flying I can do that...
no,its cool.
some of these fellas might actually have wondered why i suddenly stopped selling b body stuff when i have trailers full of it.
now theyll know.
worst part is,i could have made a fortune on ebay from the start,
but i dont like how they run it and id rather see the parts go to good people.
people getting helped out rather than milked for every dime.
so now i just pick n choose and give away free parts.

I seriously lost track of what this thread was about .

I seriously lost track of what this thread was about .
Facebook,the final Frontier :fool:
back on topic,its amazing how much good stuff you can find on the marketplace and Esp the various mopar,buick,amc,and other car groups.

Facebook,the final Frontier :fool:
back on topic,its amazing how much good stuff you can find on the marketplace and Esp the various mopar,buick,amc,and other car groups.
I did not think a sign in was required to do that. I have only been there once. Maybe I did it for the wives account. No. FB on any of my devices. Also don't do the cloud bs.

I no longer insult the dumbasses that go on the Mopar Groups and ask extremely stupid tech questions. I am running out of Mopar Groups to be in.
The last stupid one was: Are my 67 BarraCuda fender mounted lights supposed to flash when I turn on my turn signal?
Asking stupid questions is part of the learning process. I was s a Chevy G body guy for years, not my everyday daily drivers, they have always been Chrysler, but my hot rods were G body Chevy. I asked many stupid questions and when it was all over , I was answering stupid questions. They taught me and I passed it on. I not a mopar expert and there are a thousand things I have never done and don't know all the ins and outs, but I can get it done. There are many things other than mopars that I do and do well. Maybe finding people's questions a waste of your time is why some kids will never follow our hobby. Must be a bitch to be the smartest mopar man alive. Now back on topic!! And I'm done..

Auto Transport Service
Back