• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Facebook To Temporarily Allow Calls For Violence Against People ......

Richard Cranium

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
7:41 AM
Reaction score
Facebook To Temporarily Allow Calls For Violence Against People Who Leave Shopping Carts Rolling Around Parking Lot

March 18th, 2022
article-10748-1.jpg

MENLO PARK, CA—Local Facebook user Charlene Moldsmear had just posted a gentle-yet-critical post on her timeline about a rogue shopping cart denting her Buick LeSabre that morning, when a pop-up appeared, asking if she actually meant to call for violence against people who left shopping carts rolling around parking lots, followed by a list of recommended violent phrases.

Moldsmear’s experience comes after Facebook’s decision to temporarily allow calls for violence against groups that may be relatively unpopular among the tech company’s staff.

“Yes, we’ve made a temporary change to our ironclad hate speech policy,” said a Facebook spokesperson wearing a t-shirt with the words “Fiery death to anyone who posts Minion memes” emblazoned across the front. “We are doing this because we have observed that in some contexts, users are referring to a group of people who are already hated by our policy team and therefore obviously hated by everyone.”

Facebook has issued a spirit-of-the-policy allowance to allow violent speech that would otherwise be removed under the Hate Speech policy when targeting:

• People who still leave voicemails
  • People who “reply all” to emails
  • People who set up Zoom meetings that could have been an email
  • People who say “all the feels”
  • People who use “literally” incorrectly
  • People who order steak well-done
  • People who drive PT Cruisers
  • People who win their office March Madness pool having never watched a game
  • People who friend you on Facebook with a business opportunity
Donald Trump could not be reached for comment via Facebook or Twitter for unknown reasons.

This type of nonsense doesn’t lend credibility to the conservative viewpoint. It’s obviously too absurd to be true even for a bunch of loons like Fakebook. Is it meant to be some type of satire? I don’t get why you would post a bunch of made up garbage. We get enough of that from the libs.

People/businesses (that you know) in other time zones that consistently set-up WebEx meetings during YOUR lunch break or after YOUR end of shift.

I thought it was funny but very little offends me.

A victim of its arbitrary opinions more than once myself, it was obviously written by a fellow undeserving convict of Facebook Jail.

:poke:Em1pmwVXUAE1U9L.jpg

"Charlene Moldsmear" lol they do come up with some good ones!
:lol:

Auto Transport Service
Back