• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Factory Decals

bobby albertson

Local time
3:27 PM
Reaction score
Im getting ready to repaint and know the placement for the running bird, trail stripe,door and deck lid. What Im trying to find id if anyone has locations for all the other stickers/decals that would have come on the car. Like emmissions, jack and stand, brake booster, Mopar rapit transit system sticker e.t.c Either a book or sheet on location and options?

Im getting ready to repaint and know the placement for the running bird, trail stripe,door and deck lid. What Im trying to find id if anyone has locations for all the other stickers/decals that would have come on the car. Like emmissions, jack and stand, brake booster, Mopar rapit transit system sticker e.t.c Either a book or sheet on location and options?
Uh, it might help to know what car?

I would guess with a trail stripe he has a 70 Road Runner.

Heck, I stuck most of those decals on my car, but I don't remember the source for where they should go. Faint memory is that the decals came in a set with some descriptions. That, along with pictures from my car helped me.

If it's a 70 Roadrunner.... the biggest mistake I see is the dust trail side stripe. However, I do have to admit I've seen some pretty crooked stripes in old factory original pictures, that's for sure.

Anyway, there's a left & right, front & back orientation about the dust trails. You have to look super close, but the Roadrunner's feet are two "x" marks in the stripes. Look online for more info.
Also.... the dust trail should come out of the fake quarter panel scoops towards the top of the scoop a little, in line with the metal emblems that say "road" and "runner", NOT out of the center of the side scoops.

You can go to our website and look under your specific car and you will see we offer a "technical kit" for your engines, jack etc.

Well to guess what car I got I simple when I say I got a 70 roadrunner I’m my bio and my
Pics.
I know all the graphics from phoenix! Love you guys! I’m thinking all the other decals like tire pressure,emission, etc

We provide those deals for you in what we call our "technical kit". You can go online and fill your order out or call 1-800-941-4550 and a salesperson will help you fill out your order and answer questions. Thanks for the compliment. We appreciate your business.

No decals at Phoenix Grapix available for a 63 Polara 500, anyone been down this path or have recommendations?

We provide those deals for you in what we call our "technical kit". You can go online and fill your order out or call 1-800-941-4550 and a salesperson will help you fill out your order and answer questions. Thanks for the compliment. We appreciate your business.
Just spoke to one of your reps, nothing available for a 63 Polara 500...So I'm putting in a request haha

Off the subject a little, I’m getting ready to add the 440+6 to my 70 RR. Looking at NOS, I was wondering if the originals were reflective. Big price difference, not sure which way to go.

Auto Transport Service
Back