• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fall Fling-25 Oct 23th 2021 Sat. @Woodley Park Van Nuys, CA

autoxcuda

Local time
11:54 AM
Reaction score
Fall Fling 25 Saturday Oct 23, 2021

All Mopar show and swap,

At Woodley Park, Van Nuys CA

www.cpwclub.com

Shop for parts, works in progress welcome, bring out your Mopar: garage queen, daily driver, show car.

300+ Mopars, 150+ swappers, Friday Mopar Malibu Cruise

Pre Order with these vendors to save shipping:

FF21 Social Media Announce V2.jpg

Copy of DSC_3414_SF08Aerial.JPG

Attachments

• FF21 Flyer.pdf
    765.6 KB · Views: 110
Where and when does the Malibu cruise happen for the start? Contemplating coming down Thursday so I can participate in that then do swap on Saturday.

I wonder how the turn outs going to be
I went to framkenmuth that’s supposed to have 2500 cars and only had about 500 max I’m guessing

I wonder how the turn outs going to be
I went to framkenmuth that’s supposed to have 2500 cars and only had about 500 max I’m guessing

We thought we only have 50-75 cars for that Spring Fling cruise-in we did in April you end to. … ended up with 120 cars

Mopars in May in Ontario was 3 times the size as anyof their last 10 shows.

so I’d guess we would be our normal 250 cars plus 25% or more.

Hopefully you don't get the last minute surprise like last year. I'll keep watching for updates. Thank you Steve.

Hopefully you don't get the last minute surprise like last year. I'll keep watching for updates. Thank you Steve.

will do

Park situation is fine. They recently called to check for conflict on a Friday event they we’re booking in another location diagonal across the street. Which was a none issue on Friday. So they are in full swing.

They’ve also had other traditional car shows over the summer there; British Car Show and the Italian Car Show.

Last edited:
Is the Air Tel still a sanctuary for the homeless?

Oh, you might want to change THIS part.....

Fall Fling October 24, 2020 at Irwindale Dragstrip, Irwindale CA.
350+ Mopars, 125+ swappers, manf. midways.

It seems so. On to the next ones.

No worries, there are 100+ other hotels within 10 miles of the show….

some people have stayed at in past:

Carriage Inn -Best Western 1.1 miles from show - near Burbank and 405 exit

Hampton Inn - Sherman Oaks -1.1 miles from show near Burbank and 405 exit

Holiday Inn Express - Van Nuys -right next to Galpin Auto Sports 3.2 miles from show right Roscoe blvd 405 fwy exit

Extended Stay America -Woodland Hills -6.5 miles from show off Winnetka Ave 101 fwy exit

I stayed at the Holiday Inn Express many times before I tried the Air Tel. The latter has been my "go-to" for almost 10 years because of the large group of show attendees that also stay there. The show is great but I also like all of the other gatherings that occur aside from the show.

I've stayed at the Motel 6 on Rosco and the 405. Is clean and gated. Usually a few Mopars there. Not trailer friendly though.

Oh, you might want to change THIS part.....

Fall Fling October 24, 2020 at Irwindale Dragstrip, Irwindale CA.
350+ Mopars, 125+ swappers, manf. midways.
LOL, ya that was just wishful thinking.

I've stayed at the Motel 6 on Rosco and the 405. Is clean and gated. Usually a few Mopars there. Not trailer friendly though.
That is right next to Tommy's.....GREAT burgers there!

On a related gaseous note the “Propane X” Hemi Charger 500 was brought out of hiding and was for sale in a Spring Fling swap spot years ago. Real deal Hemi Charger 500, R4, power windows!

… Fun Fact

894F3C62-1036-4AF4-9B75-383D77F5279C.jpeg 7264707B-DCBD-4347-BC24-74FCFACA9F7A.jpeg BFFCE868-1BD9-4C13-B241-D929CA01B12B.jpeg 3D790764-2D69-4A52-9A7C-377C9248CC3A.jpeg

Other necessary travel for me this time. Have fun, safe travel, and take pictures.

Auto Transport Service
Back