• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fall Fling-25 Oct 23th 2021 Sat. @Woodley Park Van Nuys, CA

Funny you mention that. I currently own a few 55-57s, and my folks have owned four 63 impalas, and a 64. I just junked the last 63 a few months ago. It had been t-boned on the freeway (long story).
A story worth telling??

Fall Fling 2021 pre-reg paid in advance numbers are already greater than last 2019 Fall Fling.

Swappers have a lot of parts stored up since there hasn’t been many shows. Talked to many people bringing Mopars for sale too. Don’t miss out on opportunity, bring plenty of cash

Weather looks great: 72 degrees, partly cloudy.

This looks to be a great show

This barn find LA Dart funny car will be shown for first time this Saturday at Fall Fling:

508EF29A-F7B1-4541-BE92-B43822B23A5A.jpeg 3CED7769-961F-4D88-ABB4-DCAFBB1B85B6.jpeg

We have plenty of room. You can pay at the gate with cash. Online pre reg has ended.

Pre Registration was up 30% Show Car and 21% Swappers from last show (pre-pandemic)

This Fall Fling predicts to be between Spring Fling and Fall Fling size.

Quite a few cars showing up that have been restored or bought in the last two years. Definitely new stuff to see.

What happened? I’m at the park for the cruise and nobody is here !

Safe travel. Keep the pictures coming. Watch for CHP when torque-steering in the Malibu Hills.

Waiting for update and pics.

I was there. Bought a mopar hat and a body plug kit for my 72. It was good to see so many folks came out. Lots of nice Mopars.
Sorry no pics.
I hollered at a guy I tought was Kern Dog...it wasn't him....people thinking I was a crazy man.
All and all it was nice to get out.

Don’t forget Supercar Sunday in Woodland Hills.

It was great to be back. More vendors than I remember. Found a really obscure 70 fuel tank/in trunk separator for a rainy day.

Auto Transport Service
Back