• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fantastic 67 Charger @ dealership now

glassman

Local time
12:19 PM
Reaction score
Went to performance Chrysler Dodge Jeep here in Columbus, Ohio for some service on my 2007 SRT Charger and the sales rep takes me into the main show room to see this spotless red 67 Charger. Every nut and bolt is chrome plated and it even has a factory style spoiler. It's a 440 and I didn't even pay any attention to see if it was a 4 speed or not. They have the hood open and you almost have to wear sun glasses to look at all the chrome. Believe it or not, they took it in on trade. If you want to know more, just call them 1-614-272-0000
This is the nicest Charger that I have ever seen. WOW factor is really high.

I love the red, but the engine compartment is a bit flashy for me.
But they just don't bring big numbers without a hemi.
They are way high on the price.

"...an impressive 6-cylinder engine" ?!

For that price, their pictures should show the fender tag and let one know if all numbers matching. Too bad it isn't color 881 and a 440 4B, I would give them a call.

There is no true "numbers matching" in 67, just casting dates.
I imagine they would send a picture of the fender tag if you asked.

There is no true "numbers matching" in 67, just casting dates.
I imagine they would send a picture of the fender tag if you asked.
Yes, but was trying to make the point that they need to substantiate that outrageous price.

Auto Transport Service
Back