• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fast and Furious 1970 Dodge Charger for sale

I wouldnt give two cents for that thing If I had to let a chevy motor in it :bootyshake:...........Artie

That is one awsome looking car-change the engine over...damn

Is that the one they crashed at the end of the first movie? Not worth 130K even if it was a Hemi car.

Ahh movie cars....

With value as fictional as the plots themselves.

:grin:

I think its pretty nifty. I didn't realize it was a Chevy motor in it when I saw the movie though, they never really let you see any of the motor except the scoop.
I'd swap it for a nice 440 and be happy.

Appraised by Volo no doubt....there are so many reasons I don't want it I don't know where to start...sure I do...the price

I wouldnt give two cents for that thing If I had to let a chevy motor in it :bootyshake:...........Artie

I had heard that it had a 350 in it, i watched the movie again. I think in the movie Vin says it has a Hemi, but in one scene they are standing beside it, and you can see the plug wires going to the back of the motor.

Yeah, good luck geting a FRACTION of that price unless he finds some dotcom kid with unlimited funds that fell in love with the car in the movie.

Totally bogus ride, as I recall from the movie it wasn't flat black . I could be wrong , but I don't think I am . As for the sbc in it , I'd rather push my motorless Lebaron than drive a chevy powered anything .

I think it's funny that the first model of that car had a hideously exagerated bumper, and almost all models since, and even some "regular" 70 Charger models have the same design error.

Totally bogus ride, as I recall from the movie it wasn't flat black . I could be wrong , but I don't think I am . As for the sbc in it , I'd rather push my motorless Lebaron than drive a chevy powered anything .

Your rite Shorty. It was gloss black in the first movie but painted flat black for the 4th movie (Fast and the furious, New model original parts) in the new movie # 5 (Fast and the furious,Fast Five) it's flat black again.

i had heard that it had a 350 in it, i watched the movie again. I think in the movie vin says it has a hemi, but in one scene they are standing beside it, and you can see the plug wires going to the back of the motor.
This is a pic from the 4th movie it's the show car with a real Hemi/Blower.
21270_26270.jpg

Last edited:
This pic is from the 1st Movie it's the show car it was a real Hemi/blower

Untitled2-vi.jpg

sorry that car does NOTHING for me. not a big fan of blower cars and the 70 model year just is not my style. its a NO for me.

WTF about that car that anyone thinks makes it worth $200k?

I'd buy a real Hemi car project and a couple Max Wedge cars and finish all three for that money.

Auto Transport Service
Back