• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

"Fast And Furious 6" '70 Road Runner and my '69 Coronet 500

dodge41969

Local time
7:17 AM
Reaction score
April-May 2013 1053.jpgApril-May 2013 1054.jpgApril-May 2013 1055.jpgApril-May 2013 1056.jpgApril-May 2013 1057.jpgApril-May 2013 1058.jpgApril-May 2013 1059.jpgApril-May 2013 1060.jpg"Fast And Furious 6" '70 Road Runner showed up at our local "Supercar Sunday" here in Woodland Hills Ca., and parked along side some '69 B-Bodies...my Coronet 500, my friends 383/auto. Road Runner, and another friends 440/4 speed GTX.

the "hammer" is what it is called, not the original though, nice cars by the way

Wow. Those cars in the movies must have some serious CGI to look as good as they do. That 70 Plymouth looks like **** in these pictures.

- - - Updated - - -

Kidding!

Cool cars, btw the Plymouth has a taillight out.

Yes it is in the movie.

- - - Updated - - -

That's actually my friend Marty's Road Runner...he's a member of Chrysler Performance West.

- - - Updated - - -

Yes the car is in the movie.
Is that car in the movie ?

- - - Updated - - -

Yes I know "Hammer", my friends shop built it...Steve Strope of Pure Vision.
the "hammer" is what it is called, not the original though, nice cars by the way

- - - Updated - - -

Good one.
Wow. Those cars in the movies must have some serious CGI to look as good as they do. That 70 Plymouth looks like **** in these pictures.

- - - Updated - - -

Kidding!

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks. I think that's the least of the Plymouths problems!.
Cool cars, btw the Plymouth has a taillight out.

It kinda reminds me of my 66 Belvedere before I tore it apart except is wasn't beat to hell. I dunno about those movies. Haven't seen it yet but didn't really care for the others and will wait until it comes out on cable....

I wonder if this Hammer has the Ray Barton engine in it... :eusa_think: Does have the Kinesis wheels though...

Auto Transport Service
Back