• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fast or quick ratio pitman and idler arm

Status
Not open for further replies.
tell ya what...youre more than welcome to come on over and see for yourself. ill even buy you a beer...beer goes well with crow! telling me to shut the F up just aint cool on your part. calling me a liar is worse. i dont know what charts youre reading or where youre getting your information. the ones i put on are about an inch or so longer and they aint hitting a damn thing!

now im done arguing with you or anyone else that wants to argue about it...if ya dont believe me....come look ! thats all i can say.

Here they are

100_5483.jpg100_5484.jpg

p18452fr hia18744

Dog you are wacked in the head.
No one called you a liar but yes I told you to stfu after you persisted. I asked you in a nice way to back off the thread but you persisted in being as *** so I told you to stfu. You needed it.

It hit on my car which had a 440 on it and I see after doing research it was an issue for others as well and some charts say it wont work.

You taking that and twisting it into me calling you a liar is insane to put it nicely. Jesus man no wonder you go to ban camp so much. You just love to argue and be an ***. If you werent looking to get banned and act out and get attention you could have pm'ed me ad told me you thought the prices were a little high. I didnt remember what I paid so I looked on ebay and dropped 50 from the online price thinking I was doing someone good. You break the rules intentionaly right after coming back from a ban session and persist with it. Tells me your are starved for attention like a neglected puppy.
This is the wrong way to go about it. People will like you without the anti social asinine antics so just drop the **** and get over yourself and get along.

I got my fast ratio pitman arm from Firm Feel. If I remember correctly it cost $209. Plus I priced the original ones at several parts places & they tended to run between $45 & $55. But they werent fast ratio.

If they should be priced differently let me know via pm or make me an offer

If I didnt already have 1 I would take it off your hands. Thats a good price. Be patiant someone will jump on it for that price.

Sold!! Thank you guys.... Please close thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back