• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fastest pass ever with the blue Plymouth

bobtile

Local time
8:50 PM
Reaction score
Thank you

Attachments

• NENDRA FINAL 048.jpg
    NENDRA FINAL 048.jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 466
  • NENDRA FINAL 047.jpg
    NENDRA FINAL 047.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 466
NICE JOB!!!!! that's a cool gtx, my dad use to have a 1970 roadrunner 383 4 speed air grabber hood, what you running 440? what color blue is that? I like it

Thanks, It's EE1 Dark Blue Poly.

Attachments

• 440.jpg
    440.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 418
Are u running full interior and everything? What rear gear? 727 or 4 speed?

Yup, full interior,

That's going to change. :icon_thumleft:

- - - Updated - - -

Who was driving? Just kidding, good job. Im guessing you had some good air too, if it was recent?

The air was not good at all Barometer was 29.56 and humidity was 74%.
Bob had a incredible 30mph tail wind.

BOBTILE has a new best. Update coming shortly. stay tuned. i'll let him share the excitement.

OK I'll tell.
1st pass this morning [email protected]
Next pass 11.38 @ 117.08
Holy S@&%. I can't believe I'm so good.
:)

- - - Updated - - -

Hey Tork, what do you think^^^^^^?

Awesome numbers... As much as I would like to sell you my Victor intake I think your better off with a performer rpm. Like my car with all that weight you will need more bottom and middle TQ. Victor may help top but hurt middle. Now A tank with a SUMP.. That's something else LOL

Awesome numbers... As much as I would like to sell you my Victor intake I think your better off with a performer rpm. Like my car with all that weight you will need more bottom and middle TQ. Victor may help top but hurt middle. Now A tank with a SUMP.. That's something else LOL
I think I need a bar before a manifold now. I think I'm becoming a believer in the sump. I wonder what super stock racer thinks

Auto Transport Service
Back