• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Favorite Christmas song

Moms68

Local time
6:29 AM
Reaction score
What's your favorite all time Christmas song?

Mine is John Lennon's Happy Christmas (war is over).

We like 'em all, from the Classics, to the newer TSO genre. There was an album by the Buffalo Philharmonic from the '70 or '80's that my Cousin traditionally plays every Xmas Eve, that brings back the memories...

Porky pig sings ( Blue Christmas )

i really enjoy the traditional christmas tunes , little drummer boy being high on the list. white christmas or blue , love the old artists also . bing crosby , dean martin , elvis and so on . but i could listen to charlie brown christmas music ALL day ! ( got it on now !)

image.jpg

i really enjoy the traditional christmas tunes , little drummer boy being high on the list. white christmas or blue , love the old artists also . bing crosby , dean martin , elvis and so on . but i could listen to charlie brown christmas music ALL day ! ( got it on now !)
We were walking the dogs in the park this morning, and had a bunch if high school age kids playing some football, and on their boom box was Charles Schultz Charlie Brown piano tunes. It was quite incouraging, and a pleasure to hear !!!

One of the purest voices I've ever heard...

Love the whole Happy Holiday (original 1955 title...the 2006 re-issue CD became plural, Happy Holidays) album. The band leader on her work is Paul Weston, her husband. If you enjoy Doris Day etc., find this 1955 Jo Stafford album.

The Corinthian CD re-issue contains her excellent Ski Trails (1956) album as well.

Last edited:
We were walking the dogs in the park this morning, and had a bunch if high school age kids playing some football, and on their boom box was Charles Schultz Charlie Brown piano tunes. It was quite incouraging, and a pleasure to hear !!!
hard to believe that charlie brown music (album or movie ) was recorded in 1965 !if it works here’s a link
1703444173954.jpeg

There's lots of them.....just depends on what 'artist' is doing them but I do like the Trans-Siberian Orchestra along with many others. Even some country and western stuff.

I like several, mostly Christian hymns(German Lutheran hymnal circa WW2 style) these performances always stuck with me though from more modern times.

Auto Transport Service
Back