• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Christmas Songs - Already?

Ron H

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
10:03 AM
Reaction score
Have a favorite radio station I have tuned in on my garage stereo. Plays all rock/pop tunes from the mid-50’s to end of the 60’s. Local station that started up about three years ago. Few commercials and they play old commercials in the mix.

Except starting TODAY, they play non-stop Christmas songs already? Thanksgiving isn’t here yet! Suppose I’m a fuddy-dud. I see Holiday displays in the stores for the past couple weeks thinking too soon for this. Sort of ruins the ‘special’ for Christmas for me.

Happy – pre – Holidays!

It used to be the day after thanksgiving. I guess the day after Christmas, they'll have valentines day crap all over the stores ?

1698851493777.png

There is a local station that starts with 100% Christmas music at 12:01am November 1st. And it's non-stop until midnight going into December 26th. Of course, it's kicked off with the sexy, yet obnoxious Mariah Carey screaming "All I Want For Christmas Is You"!

God help us.

Have some Christmas songs I really like as I’m sure we all do. MO, some of the crummier ones get played the most; but a dozen or so I look forward to hearing again – just not for two-months before – Christmas..

Auto Transport Service
Back