• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Favorite color combos......

1710274308908.png

Good thing you're not into 58 Edsels. Between interior color schemes, and one-tone, two-tone, and three-tone exterior colors, and four models, there were a thousand color schemes available.
Oh man, I was 7 in 58 and the local dealer had a promo model available for anyone that just came in to take a look and I begged the snot out of my dad to go take and look and take me with him as I really liked the 50 Edsel. He finally relented. Btw, dad hated Ford products lol

Oh man, I was 7 in 58 and the local dealer had a promo model available for anyone that just came in to take a look and I begged the snot out of my dad to go take and look and take me with him as I really liked the 50 Edsel. He finally relented. Btw, dad hated Ford products lol
I was 6 in 58, and heavily into 1/25 friction motor toy cars.
We went to Disneyland (about three years open) and either my parents or grandparents bought me a black and red 58 Edsel there.
I still have it somewhere. Very much the worse for wear. It was a PLAY toy, not a "collectable".

About fifteen years ago there was a 58 Edsel sedan delivery for sale locally. I wanted it bad. Big block/stick. I couldn't afford what he was asking, watched the asking price drop.....

and drop.....

and drop, right into my price range.....

and it sold to somebody else and I've never seen it since.
What's strange is, I was SURE it was a 57 Ford courier rebody, or a wagon converted to S.D.
Nope. Further research says there IS such a thing. They have got to be MAGA rare, lol.

About fifteen years ago there was a 58 Edsel sedan delivery for sale locally. I wanted it bad. Big block/stick. I couldn't afford what he was asking, watched the asking price drop.....

and drop.....

and drop, right into my price range.....

and it sold to somebody else and I've never seen it since.
What's strange is, I was SURE it was a 57 Ford courier rebody, or a wagon converted to S.D.
Nope. Further research says there IS such a thing. They have got to be MAGA rare, lol.

Auto Transport Service
Back