• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FBBO Benefit Auction for @moparedtn!

20200821_214747.jpg
20200821_214801.jpg
20200821_214814.jpg
I apologize for being late, but JUST got these today (less than 3 hours ago) specifically for this auction.

Up for auction is some custom license plate art.

Lookit, I hate to admit this but y'all know me - I'm brutally honest and not afraid to say what's on my mind.
Before Leanna decided to do all this, I was in a pretty bad place and things had deteriorated to the
point I had resigned myself to selling the GTX so we could survive a while longer...
Prayers seemingly were not being answered and there was a LOT of them, trust me.

God bless everyone and I am so very blessed you care. :)
Ed
Hmmm....
What IF the prayers were answered but in a way that differed from what you thought ?
It is great to see the outpouring of support.

Hmmm....
What IF the prayers were answered but in a way that differed from what you thought ?
It is great to see the outpouring of support.
To clarify, the prayers were not specifically for help in continuing on the existing path, but
for Him to make His plan known so that I could get on with it.
Next thing you know, here Leanna and you all come....
I reckon she was sent. No doubt in my mind.

I do believe He answered your prayers Ed. As Kern said, it comes in many forms and all roads lead to Rome. Catching up on your thread, I am so thrilled that you are able to keep the X and have some breathing space. Most of us guys don't share their feelings very often because we are too proud. I know you are one of them Ed, but keep on trucking my friend. Things will turn around and this will give you a huge shot in the arm. If you were not feeling positive before, this will certainly change your mindset.
I wish you all the very best.

I do believe He answered your prayers Ed. As Kern said, it comes in many forms and all roads lead to Rome. Catching up on your thread, I am so thrilled that you are able to keep the X and have some breathing space. Most of us guys don't share their feelings very often because we are too proud. I know you are one of them Ed, but keep on trucking my friend. Things will turn around and this will give you a huge shot in the arm. If you were not feeling positive before, this will certainly change your mindset.
I wish you all the very best.
I couldn't have said it any better than that. Thank you, Jase! :)

Good morning everyone! I am not one of many words but am one one to support a fellow in need and Ed you have my prayers.

Its Saturday and we have many items with no or low bids so I hope you all get into your cups later and bid away!

Good morning everyone! I am not one of many words but am one one to support a fellow in need and Ed you have my prayers.
Its Saturday and we have many items with no or low bids so I hope you all get into your cups later and bid away!
Good morning and thank you! :)

I bid $75 on the CD and $125 on the engine callouts.

For me, my faith leads me through every avenue of my life. Not just my faith in God, but my faith in whatever I'm facing at any time....faith that things will improve, life will improve, my car will start....you know what I mean. Faith in all aspects of life is what gets me through life. I speak out constantly, no matter the subject or occasion, because my faith gives me strength, purpose and courage. These are no doubt hard times, but I can see from the response this auction has produced that my faith, once again, did not let me down. We are not alone, ever, and it is our great fortune to be able to see and prove it day in and day out. I don't want to say "I wish things weren't the way they are". I want to do my part to change it to good. Adversity, whether it be our own or being experienced by someone else, brings out the best in us. You may be humbled by all this, Ed, but THIS is how things have been changed forever. Together. Faith is the great tool to use. Best of luck to you and all of us.

Ed, how about telling us about your career, you know from school until today type thing.
hope it's ok to ask, but I don't think I'm the only one that is a bit curious.
inquiring minds want to know!
in fact I think it would be a interesting separate thread for all of us also.

Regarding your ad for the wheels.
I think you need to split them up into matching part groups.
The 14" wheels, the 15" wheels etc...
I think you might get more interest and the total revenue might actually be a bit higher.
Sometimes patience pays off so to speak.

Ed, how about telling us about your career, you know from school until today type thing.
hope it's ok to ask, but I don't think I'm the only one that is a bit curious.
inquiring minds want to know!
in fact I think it would be a interesting separate thread for all of us also.
You start one and I'll jump in, how's that? :)
I'm just an old fire sprinkler guy really....

Regarding your ad for the wheels.
I think you need to split them up into matching part groups.
The 14" wheels, the 15" wheels etc...
I think you might get more interest and the total revenue might actually be a bit higher.
Sometimes patience pays off so to speak.
I'm willing to do that for the right price, naturally - but to me, they're buying the 15" ones and
getting the 14" stuff for free.
I've gotten a few sniffs and questions - and of course, all sorts of lowballers trying to steal them.

Yes but if they are like me they don't want any more 14" wheels.

August 22, 2020 ~
Updated Donations & Bids:

1. $150 Gift Certificate #2 from Phoenix Specialty Coatings donated by @CudaChick1968 (Post #1) .....
High bid on #1: $175 (Paul Wilson ~ already paid for!)
High bid #2: $50 BeeKeeper

2. Winner's Choice of authentic Warner Brothers Seven Arts Inc. cuff links and tie clip (see Post #58) featuring Road Runner OR Super Bee now with Mopar wrapping paper donated by @moparsaver (Post #2) .....
High bid: $600 dadsbee

3. Charger (?) passenger side front grille insert donated by @BigCountryMopar (Post #4) .....
High bid: $50 T2R9

4. Air cleaner assembly donated by @hsorman (Post #6) .....
High bid: $175 Don Frelier

5. 1996 Chrysler Gold Tool Award gold-plated Snap On wrench set (incl. 3/8", 7/16" and 1/2") donated by @T2R9 (Post #7) .....
High bid: $150 MOPOWER71

6. Two-year Gold Membership to winner's choice of FBBO OR FABO donated by @kiwigtx (Post #9) .....
High bid: $1,000.00 440+6

7. Chrysler A body front spindles and calipers donated by @coronet68mx (Post #10) .....
High bid: $

8. One 4 ounce bar of exclusive "Hand Job" olive oil based mechanic's soap donated by @CudaChick1968 (Post #12) .....
High bid: $50 kiwigtx

9. NOS Mopar cap and rotor donated by @HALIFAXHOPS (Post #19) .....
High bid: $30 Mstone68440RR

10. Mopar Prestolite dual points and condenser donated by @HALIFAXHOPS (Post #19) .....
High bid: $50 reserve

11. One pound each of Antigua and Huehue coffee donated by @Stephen Hotz (Post #20) .....
High bid: $175 Ironbuilt

12. Custom license plate cover to match your car donated by @Paul Wilson (Posts #22 and #45), extended to others who will match the high bid .....
High bids: $70 hsorman (1), hunt2elk (2), dhramman (1), chargerjase (1), halfafish (1), and Mstone68440RR (1)

13. Dodge and Plymouth B Body Muscle 1966-1970 coffee table book donated by @Paul Boucher (Post #30) .....
High bid: $250 Under Pressure

14. Rebuilt 1968 Charger power steering box donated by @funknut (Post #35) .....
High bid: $400 T2R9

15. 1972 Factory Parts Manual donated by @T2R9 (Post #46) .....
High bid: $60 twinscrew 698

16. Carter AFB Competition Part No. 9605-S 600 cfm carburetor donated by @1967coronet (Post #47)
* End date Aug. 23, 2020 *
High bid: $100 cosgig

17. Dodge Motorsports flag donated by @1967coronet (Post #52)
* End date Aug. 23, 2020 *
High bid: $100 71RRHI

18. 1:16 scale Buddy Baker 1973 Charger model donated by @Bb70charger500 (Post #53) .....
High bid: $100 T2R9

19. 1964 Dodge horn bar donated by @pushrod (Post #64 with pics at Post 101) .....
High bid: $100 pushrod with **bid match challenge issued**

20. Plymouth hanging sign donated by @moparsaver (Post #66) .....
High bid: $150 Scott Englehardt

21. Dodge hanging sign donated by @moparsaver (Post #67) .....
High bid: $200 Hemi*Guy

22. 1973-1974 Satellite / Road Runner taillight lenses donated by @idrivemopar (Post #71) .....
High bid: $50 Ralley72

23. Dual snorkel air cleaner assembly donated by @halfafish (Post #116) ...
High bid: $75 reserve

24. OEM 1970 front sway bar with aftermarket bushings and clamps donated by @Under Pressure (Post #120) .....
High bid: $25 reserve

25. NOS V-8 fender emblem donated by 4spdragtop Steve from our sister FABO board (Post #130) .....
High bid: $25 Wonder Woman

26. NOS Pentastar emblem donated by @coloradohill (Post #133) .....
High bid: $100 BDF6

27. 1969 Plymouth GTX Ertl Collectibles donated by @FU64RY (Post #139) .....

28. 50th Anniversary Chrysler book donated by @HALIFAXHOPS (Post #140) .....

29. 1961 Motor's Repair Manual donated by @khryslerkid (Post #148) .....

30. 1962 Factory Service Manual donated by @khryslerkid (Post #149) .....

31. 1972 Motor's Auto Repair Manual donated by @khryslerkid (Post #150) .....
High bid: $25 patrick66

32. 1962 Dodge Dart Jo-Han model kit donated by @khryslerkid (Post #151) .....

33. New B engine Skip White / ProForm distributor with GM HEI donated by @RustyRatRod (Post #184) .....
High bid: $75 Mstone68440RR

34. High temp battery cables donated by @Dfr360cuda (Post #192 with pics at Post #311) .....
High bid: $100 funknut

35. 1966-1967 Charger taillight housings donated by @Ghostrider67 (Post #200) .....

36. Lugnuts donated by @junior340 (Post #205) .....
High bid: $30 67coronet

37. Mopar "hot wheels" style '69 Charger Daytona Hemi car donated by @BigCountryMopar (Post #218) .....
High bid: $30 roadrunner 69 440

38. Chrysler Stratton makeup compact donated by @moparsaver (Post #246) .....
High bid: $250 jnk77379

39. 1970 Hemi Cuda Anheuser-Busch collector stein number 02846 (circa 2002) donated by @Wonder Woman (Post #253) .....
High bid: $50 T2R9

40. Holley 3310 750 cfm vacuum secondary carburetor donated by @Beekeeper (Post #255) .....
High bid: $50 1967 coronet

41. FBBO can coozie donated by @moparwacko (Post #266) .....
High bid: $75 69 GTX

42. Perk & Willie CD donated by @Paul Wilson (Post #287) .....
High bid: $75 Paul Wilson

43. Aluminum 440 Engine Call Outs donated by @Paul Wilson (Post #297) .....
High bid: $125 Paul Wilson

44. Custom Super Bee License Plate donated by @OH71RRunner (Post #323) .....
High bid: $20 Bb70Charger500

45. Custom Road Runner License Plate donated by @OH71RRunner (Post #323) .....

46. Custom 69 Charger License Plate donated by @OH71RRunner (Post #323) .....

I'll continue clicking the Thanks button as I record each new item and bid just as a backup. If I miss anybody let me know ASAP.

We have two items ending on August 23, Item #16 and Item #17. All other auctions end at midnight Central U.S. time on August 27, 2020.

I will add instructions at the end of the auction for concluding things in a tidy manner. Please hold those Private Messages for now -- no one has won anything yet.

There are still several items with NO BIDS and a few that have not yet made Reserve. Please review the list and see if we can get something moving on them too.

Thanks for making this a huge success everybody!!! You ROCK!!

Ok, no reserve on the OEM sway bar (#24) shipping will be covered, I hope I can speak for Kern and of course myself, but the proceeds going to this cause would make us both happy, comes w/new clamps and bushings!
Bill

Auto Transport Service
Back