• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FBBO Benefit Auction for @moparedtn!

Just a heads up on the 2 items I put up ending tomarrow the 23rd. item 16 the carter carb and item 17 dodge flag.
I had set that date because my better half was to get released from the hospital 1st of the week.
Well ...... she is getting out tomarrow and I may say I am pretty happy that she is getting to come home early.
But I will be missing from here tomarrow so to whoever wins those items I will get with Leanna and the winners of them prob like monday or tuesday.
Was not trying to be a pain setting my own end date , I just had this other going on also. But we will leave the end date as is.

Just a heads up on the 2 items I put up ending tomarrow the 23rd. item 16 the carter carb and item 17 dodge flag.
I had set that date because my better half was to get released from the hospital 1st of the week.
Well ...... she is getting out tomarrow and I may say I am pretty happy that she is getting to come home early.
But I will be missing from here tomarrow so to whoever wins those items I will get with Leanna and the winners of them prob like monday or tuesday.
Was not trying to be a pain setting my own end date , I just had this other going on also. But we will leave the end date as is.
Awesome news, my friend. Congrats!

Some days are like this...

So, in my continuing campaign of selling whatever ain't nailed down (and we truly don't need),
today I met my best old friend for breakfast and brought him my Graco power painter setup.
Those things are awesome - but we'd used it to paint the underside of our porches and carports
and such and hadn't used it since, so he wanted it and insisted on giving up a little money for it.
That pleasant little trip took us an hour west or so...

We're there not too long when I get a message that someone wanted to FINALLY buy the wheels
and such I've been trying to sell on FB Marketplace & CL.
Great, right?
Yeah well, the only way the deal can go down is if I can meet them within the next hour - and they're
over an hour EAST of home (a total of 2 hours from where we were, plus time to stop at the house
and load all the stuff up).
No amount of cajoling or strategizing could make the deal work in the end....he had to be back in KY
this afternoon, so his window of opportunity was very limited.

So... it ended up I sold $100 worth of stuff and lost a chance to sell $300 doing so, all because of
luck or whatever.
Didn't matter - the time spent with my buddy, who I hadn't seen in person in months, was priceless -
as was my trip to the grocery store afterwards with my wife, where we were able to pick up necessities
for the first time in a LONG time without fear of spending the required money.

Oh man, the simple things we take for granted, eh?
I'll never do so again, but thanks to so many of YOU, it turned out to be a pretty darn good day. :thumbsup:
THANK YOU!!
Ed

Some days are like this...

So, in my continuing campaign of selling whatever ain't nailed down (and we truly don't need),
today I met my best old friend for breakfast and brought him my Graco power painter setup.
Those things are awesome - but we'd used it to paint the underside of our porches and carports
and such and hadn't used it since, so he wanted it and insisted on giving up a little money for it.
That pleasant little trip took us an hour west or so...

We're there not too long when I get a message that someone wanted to FINALLY buy the wheels
and such I've been trying to sell on FB Marketplace & CL.
Great, right?
Yeah well, the only way the deal can go down is if I can meet them within the next hour - and they're
over an hour EAST of home (a total of 2 hours from where we were, plus time to stop at the house
and load all the stuff up).
No amount of cajoling or strategizing could make the deal work in the end....he had to be back in KY
this afternoon, so his window of opportunity was very limited.

So... it ended up I sold $100 worth of stuff and lost a chance to sell $300 doing so, all because of
luck or whatever.
Didn't matter - the time spent with my buddy, who I hadn't seen in person in months, was priceless -
as was my trip to the grocery store afterwards with my wife, where we were able to pick up necessities
for the first time in a LONG time without fear of spending the required money.

Oh man, the simple things we take for granted, eh?
I'll never do so again, but thanks to so many of YOU, it turned out to be a pretty darn good day. :thumbsup:
THANK YOU!!
Ed
Hey Ed, check your PP.

I'll donate this 3 speed wiper motor. I fixed the wiring insulation and it works perfectly. I believe it is for a 1968 B Body. I'll also match high bid. :) This is originally from the Kern Dog collection, your chance to get it back sir!!
20200323_185753.jpg
20200323_185745.jpg

@CudaChick1968 @moparedtn going to close out the coffee auction and list up 2 more pounds. Ed that is why @Ironbuilt was paying for the coffee.
@CudaChick1968
Hey Stephen, that's awesome. Thanks so much!
Yeah, it's been sort of hilarious between Paul and myself with the PP thing over this. :lol:
He'd send the money, I'd refund it saying "the auction isn't over yet, hang on!"
Then he'd send it again and tell me I couldn't refuse it - and I'd refund it again, thinking he was on
a Saturday night bender or something.... :)
He finally told me what's up this morning I was like "Duuuude, why didn't you say so!?!?" :lol:
Ok, Paul @Ironbuilt - if you send it again, I promise I won't refund it this time.
Scout's honor. :usflag:

THANKS to the both of yas!
Ed

@CudaChick1968
Yeah, it's been sort of hilarious between Paul and myself with the PP thing over this. :lol:
He'd send the money, I'd refund it saying "the auction isn't over yet, hang on!"
Then he'd send it again and tell me I couldn't refuse it - and I'd refund it again, thinking he was on
He finally told me what's up this morning I was like "Duuuude, why didn't you say so!?!?" :lol:
Ok, Paul @Ironbuilt - if you send it again, I promise I won't refund it this time.

Ed
:lol:I thought you were just being stubborn Ed.

PP sent...again.

Ok bidding $150.00 on @CudaChick1968 's second offering (powder coating)
$50.00 on the A body spindles by @coronet68mx si gano voy a ver si puedes mandarles a Agua Prieta. Asi mi suegra pasas recogiendo desde sus hermanos.

Last edited:
@CudaChick1968

Ed
I was out of pocket last night when Paul was trying to get ahold of me. By the way I'm a redhead too.

Auto Transport Service
Back