• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FBBO Benefit Auction for @moparedtn!

money sent, Ed I pray things will get better for you and your family.
THANK YOU Dave! Received and thankfully, PP doesn't intercept such things and try to apply it
to my credit line with them, so I'm able to redirect it to our bank.
God bless ya, my friend. :)

This does bring up something I'd like to ask of everyone who has chosen to send something to my PP
so far, though:
Can everyone who has sent me something directly to PP please message me?!?
I'm trying to connect real names with screen names on these; quite the conundrum in some cases.
I'm ashamed I don't readily know some of the screen names here of some of those who've sent me something -
and vice-versa, trying to connect the member name to a "real name" on PP is equally a mystery sometimes.
Further, I don't know if any of these folks want me to mention their kind act here in "public" or not?

So far, @davek and @Durandal25 I have figured out and they've already posted their intent to send something,
so I assume they're ok with me posting about them; those are "solved".
I'm working on the list of other real names now, trying to connect them to member names....
THANKS Y'ALL!!
Ed

I'm also going to go ahead and publicly acknowledge some others who have already helped me
so much in the past. They may or may not get pissed at me for doing so, but here goes:
Dennis @Dennis H and Brent @BDF6 - THANK YOU for being there!!

Got permission to "out" another one. :)
Joe @68sprtsat383 - THANK YOU kindly sir!

(Thank heavens Leanna is keeping track of all the auction donors so I can hit
them all up as well as those end! I'd lose me marbles trying to keep up with
all that. Y'all are AMAZING!)

Got permission to "out" another one. :)
Joe @68sprtsat383 - THANK YOU kindly sir!

(Thank heavens Leanna is keeping track of all the auction donors so I can hit
them all up as well as those end! I'd lose me marbles trying to keep up with
all that. Y'all are AMAZING!)
You're a good man Ed, and deserving of ALL the help that you receive. I pray for you my friend, you're GONNA pull through this.

I have been trying to download pics of the horn bar to no avail. If interested please PM me and I'll send photos. I'll try to post photos again later

I have been trying to download pics of the horn bar to no avail. If interested please PM me and I'll send photos. I'll try to post photos again later
If you like, email them to me and I'll post them for you?

Good morning everyone :)
I have more folks to "out" that have chosen to send me something thru PP
(at least, these are the ones that have been "solved" - there are some others I can't
figure out their member names for, so PLEASE if you've sent me something and I
haven't posted your name, message me!!).

@Mike67 Mike
@Joske2 Luc
@Ironbuilt Paul
@Paul Wilson Paul
@hemi*guy Guy
THANK YOU!!
Along with all these folks bidding and selling in the auctions, you folks have been added to my
list (yes, I'm trying to keep track of everyone!).
I'm trying like heck to come up with a way to repay folks one day when things get better, but
at the least, I can offer myself and my clan here's eternal gratitude and pray that He sees all the good
ALL of you are doing here and blesses you and yours for it.

I'd try to update the auction standings, but it's probably best I stay out of Leanna's way on that, for
accuracy as well as keepin' the peace reasons. :)
Ed

I still have 2 left.
Hi Paul, put me down for one. Those plates are awesome and more importantly going to a great cause.
Ed, I have been keeping up with your posts about losing your job(s). You are a good man and deserve all of the goodness coming to you. I hope that you will be able to get back on your feet again in the near future. This is a great thing going on here. Bravo Leanna for this awesome idea.

I would like to bid $30 on #9 - NOS cap and rotor and also $70 on #12 - the license plate frame if there is still one available. Thanks

I still have 2 left.
Actually Paul, by my count you had one left.....until this post, anyways:

Hi Paul, put me down for one. Those plates are awesome and more importantly going to a great cause.
Ed, I have been keeping up with your posts about losing your job(s). You are a good man and deserve all of the goodness coming to you. I hope that you will be able to get back on your feet again in the near future. This is a great thing going on here. Bravo Leanna for this awesome idea.
That's #5! :)
Here's the list:
$70 hsorman
$70 hunt2elk
$70 hunt2elk (yep, he wants 2 of them!)
$70 dhramman
$70 Chargerjase

Thank you for all your kind words, Jase. God bless you and yours!
Ed

I'll throw $20 at the 600cfm carb to start the ball rolling on it!

(Sorry can't afford much more at this point for a spare carb )
I'm sure some one will bid me out on it and that's great do it ! I'm surprised it hasn't been bidded on yet !

Auto Transport Service
Back