• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FBBO Benefit Auction for @moparedtn!

I think it should but I'd prefer you check with someone more knowledgable rather than take my word for it. I'm sure the folks at Firm Feel would know, or maybe we can start a thread in the appropriate section here?
Thanks! I’ll bid $50 on it and reach out to them tomorrow. It’s for a good cause.

Evening y'all.
I have a couple more folks to publicly embarrass who have chosen to help out directly thru PP.
Hey Dana Price (Dana the Trim Master), THANK YOU!
This guy isn't even a member of FBBO, but when Leanna told him what was happening here, he
jumped right in to help.
Amazing!

Hey @Officer Higgins Dan, I got your PP. THANK YOU! I'm very sorry PP took a fee out of you.
They will do that if folks don't specifically select that "friends and family" designation when sending money....

God bless ya both gentlemen, along with your families! :thumbsup:

WOW! Look what happens when one is away from the forum 2-3 days...
@CudaChick1968, What a thoughtful and great idea!

@moparedtn, Told you not to tell anyone! You are forgiven.
upload_2020-8-16_19-31-1.jpeg

God Bless you Ed!

View attachment 9899

upload_2020-8-16_19-31-1.png

I would like to add "God bless all of you donors & bidders also!"

Oh man, I'm sorry Brent! I just wanted to brag on you a little.
Hey everyone, this dude is the real deal. Seriously good soul there...
The heck with me, brother. God bless YOU and all these folks!
Oh man, I'm sorry Brent! I just wanted to brag on you a little.
Hey everyone, this dude is the real deal. Seriously good soul there...
The heck with me, brother. God bless YOU and all these folks!
i ll go 100.00 on the steering box,#14

No worries Ed! Just teasing you a bit! I am so glad this is happening for you. Say 'Hi' to your wife & pat dog on head for me, ok?

A bit sooner this time (you're hard to keep up with LMAO!), here's the latest recap of donated items and current bids:

1. $150 Gift Certificate from Phoenix Specialty Coatings donated by @CudaChick1968 (Post #1) .....
High bid: $175.00 - Paul Wilson

2. Winner's Choice of authentic Warner Brothers Seven Arts Inc. cuff links and tie clip (see Post #58) featuring Road Runner OR Super Bee donated by @moparsaver (Post #3) .....
High bid: $300 dadsbee

3. Charger (?) passenger side front grille insert donated by @BigCountryMopar (Post #4) .....
High bid: $50 T2R9

4. Air cleaner assembly donated by @hsorman (Post #6) .....
High bid: $175 Don Frelier

5. 1996 Chrysler Gold Tool Award gold-plated Snap On wrench set (incl. 3/8", 7/16" and 1/2") donated by @T2R9 (Post #7) .....
High bid: $150 MOPOWER71

6. Two-year Gold Membership to winner's choice of FBBO OR FABO donated by @kiwigtx (Post #9) .....
High bid: $1,000.00 440+6

7. Chrysler A body front spindles and calipers donated by @coronet68mx (Post #10) .....
High bid: $

8. One 4 ounce bar of exclusive "Hand Job" olive oil based mechanic's soap donated by @CudaChick1968 (Post #12) .....
High bid: $50 kiwigtx

9. NOS Mopar cap and rotor donated by @HALIFAXHOPS (Post #19) .....
High bid: $30 Mstone68440RR

10. Mopar Prestolite dual points and condenser donated by @HALIFAXHOPS (Post #19) .....
High bid: $50 reserve

11. One pound each of Antigua and Huehue coffee donated by @Stephen Hotz (Post #20) .....
High bid: $175 Ironbuilt

12. Custom license plate cover to match your car donated by @Paul Wilson (Posts #22 and #45), extended to others who will match the high bid .....
High bids: $70 hsorman (1), hunt2elk (2), dhramman (1), chargerjase (1), halfafish (1), and Mstone68440RR (1)

13. Dodge and Plymouth B Body Muscle 1966-1970 coffee table book donated by @Paul Boucher (Post #30) .....
High bid: $250 Under Pressure

14. Rebuilt 1968 Charger power steering box donated by @funknut (Post #35) .....
High bid: $100 ukieone

15. 1972 Factory Parts Manual donated by @T2R9 (Post #46) .....

16. Carter AFB Competition Part No. 9605-S 600 cfm carburetor donated by @1967coronet (Post #47)
* End date Aug. 23, 2020 *
High bid: $20 Bb70charger500

17. Dodge Motorsports flag donated by @1967coronet (Post #52)
* End date Aug. 23, 2020 *
High bid: $25 64SF

18. 1:16 scale Buddy Baker 1973 Charger model donated by @Bb70charger500 (Post #53) .....
High bid: $100 T2R9

19. 1964 Dodge horn bar donated by @pushrod (Post #64 with pics at Post 101) .....
High bid: $100 reserve

20. Plymouth hanging sign donated by @moparsaver (Post #66) .....
High bid: $150 Scott Englehardt

21. Dodge hanging sign donated by @moparsaver (Post #67) .....
High bid: $200 Hemi*Guy

22. 1973-1974 Satellite / Road Runner taillight lenses donated by @idrivemopar (Post #71) .....
High bid: $50 Ralley72

23. Dual snorkel air cleaner assembly donated by @halfafish (Post #116) ...

24. OEM 1970 front sway bar with aftermarket bushings and clamps donated by @Under Pressure (Post #120) .....
High bid: $25 reserve

25. From our sister FABO board, 4spdragtop Steve from Canada is tossing up a NOS V-8 fender emblem (Post #130) .....
Screenshot_2020-08-16-22-38-12.png
Screenshot_2020-08-16-22-38-01.png

If I missed anyone's bid or donation, please speak up or message me.

With every bump on the thread, every bid, every new item added to the list, it makes my heart swell! You gentlemen have exceeded every hope I could have had for a successful outcome in this venture so much already -- only 2 1/2 days in?!?!? -- that " Thank You" seems painfully inadequate. You're hitting it outta the park, over the parking lot and into that empty field wayyyy over there --------->! I'm proud and very blessed to have such generous friends.

Mr. and Mrs. Ed, seeing the pics made my day!! I hope it's just the beginning of happy days ahead. << hugs >>

Last edited:
View attachment 989801

See, I haven't had Fred the GTX out in quite a while because.....well, reasons.
Y'all can imagine why, I reckon.
So ok, we get the car out and give her a little gas, then set off to who knows where and wind up
in a nice park in a neighboring town.
I made her pose. :)
View attachment 989802
(She hates posing) *snicker*

Thats a beautiful car! How long have you had that for us that dont know.

25. From our sister FABO board, 4spdragtop Steve from Canada is tossing up a NOS V-8 fender emblem (Post #130) .....
View attachment 989949 View attachment 989950
If I missed anyone's bid or donation, please speak up or message me.

With every bump on the thread, every bid, every new item added to the list, it makes my heart swell! You gentlemen have exceeded every hope I could have had for a successful outcome in this venture so much already -- only 2 1/2 days in?!?!? -- that " Thank You" seems painfully inadequate. You're hitting it outta the park, over the parking lot and into that empty field wayyyy over there --------->! I'm proud and very blessed to have such generous friends.
Mr. and Mrs. Ed, seeing the pics made my day!! I hope it's just the beginning of happy days ahead. << hugs >>
I can only SECOND everything Leanna says here. This has all been jaw-dropping AMAZING!
YOU ALL have been AMAZING!! :thankyou::thankyou::thankyou:
I mean, it's just me for heaven's sake. I ain't nobody....

I've always supported Leanna wherever I see her in our Mopar world; that's easy. I always make a point to
recommend good work, good companies - and those are usually operated by good PEOPLE.
Sure is in this case, so over the years, I'd always chime in when I'd see her ads or posts or whatever.
What I didn't see coming is what's she's doing for me now, though - which is simply incredible.
I mean, she's got a life, other responsibilities, family and business to take care of, too - so her spending all
this time doing this thing AND going to other non-FBBO avenues to recruit, too?
I am humbled beyond words and deeply in her debt - and grateful as hell.

@4spdragtop Steve from Canada -
Thank you kindly, sir!

Thats a beautiful car! How long have you had that for us that dont know.
Well thanks. I can't take credit for Fred's paint choice or bodywork; that was done before I bought the car,
although there's been a lot of fixing and body shop trips since then to get him looking a bit better.

Now, how long?
Oh Lord, what's it been - over 9 years ago now, I think? Must have been like 2011.
Sounds about right. Spent 2012 slowly gathering parts (the car looked ok but was a mechanical/electrical mess)
but the REAL work began when I got cancer for the 3rd time in 2013 and temporarily died for the 4th time during
that surgery....

The GTX became my post-surgical therapy, with me slowly making my way out to the garage after the wife left
for work each day. Yeah, I disobeyed doctors' orders...nothing new there. :)
Working on the car became a prime directive more than a fun hobby, as I was determined to spend my time
tying up all the loose ends in my life just "in case" something happened again.
That's how it went for some years after. Lots of screw ups, lots of progress, most of it documented right here
on FBBO for the world to see, whether they liked it or not. :)
You do a search for my member name on here, I'm littered all over the joint....
All thanks to all these fine folks right here on FBBO along the way, too. TONS of help has been given (some of
it even in person by other members!) and lots of encouragement (and chastising) when needed, too!

Fred the GTX was "officially" announced to be a fully functional "CAR" again last year finally. :thumbsup:
I lived long enough to see it through, along with all the house/property stuff needing doing and all that.
Then all hell broke loose and it wasn't medical this time... been a rough ride ever since.
That's all right - I've seen worse and kicked its' ***.

Donate with shipping included to the lower 48.
Box is Date coded 1997
1969 Plymouth GTX NIB
Have 2, donate one sell one.
Start $25.....................

IMG_0984.JPG IMG_0985.JPG

OK books are doing good so here is a 50th anniversary Chrysler book I really don't have any proper place to store it, made by Chrysler, tons of good info in it. Start at $30 binding needs to be reglued but all there. Only one I have ever seen.

DSC09510.JPG DSC09511.JPG DSC09512.JPG DSC09513.JPG DSC09514.JPG

Auto Transport Service
Back