• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FBBO Benefit Auction for @moparedtn!

Are any of you pussies going to out bid me or what?
We are talking about two years of gold membership.
If you out bid me, I will still send my original bid to Ed.
And you get the two years of gold!

Hi All,

I like many dont have much to work with, but I'll kick off this one .. $50.00

15. 1972 Factory Parts Manual donated by @T2R9 (Post #46) .....
High bid: $

14. Rebuilt 1968 Charger power steering box donated by @funknut (Post #35) .....

$400 bid on the gearbox

Let's try some Manuals (1961) Motor's. Good condition.
20200817_122711.jpg

So much cool stuff getting posted up wish I could afford to be spending $$$$ right now ! Keep it going guys this is the best thing to come out of 2020!

Are any of you pussies going to out bid me or what?
We are talking about two years of gold membership.
If you out bid me, I will still send my original bid to Ed.
And you get the two years of gold!
You freaking wild man, I swear.... :rofl:

1962 Dodge Dart Jo-Han. (Seal was broke just to see what color it was.)
View attachment 990077

Good Luck Mr. and Mrs. Ed :praying:
Dang John, why haven't you taken that thang and given it a shot coat of white and built it yet?
Again, I am in your debt my friend. You don't have to give up your library! I know those Motor
manuals well (they are SO much better than the Chiltons of the day); heck, a lot of the shadetree
skills I developed as a kid came right out of those pages!

Anyways, you know we love ya and God surely will smile on you and yours. Genuine good guy right
there, folks, in case you had any doubt. He's my Utz connection, after all. :)
THANKS!
Ed

Sheesh, @Paul Wilson Paul. I just got notified of your PP gift and I'm sitting here blubbering again.
I mean, you've already given SO MUCH to this effort and now you went and did that, too?:eek:
God love ya man. You just floored me with that one....
THANK YOU!
Ed:thankyou:

So much cool stuff getting posted up wish I could afford to be spending $$$$ right now ! Keep it going guys this is the best thing to come out of 2020!
Amen!
Some folks are getting a shot at some really cool stuff that I didn't even know was out there.
That's so freaking COOL!
(Have we said "cool" enough yet?)

I don't have any idea how it's going to be possible, but I am keeping track of everyone and I have GOT
to figure out some way of repaying everyone one day for all this amazing kindness.
I simply HAVE to. There's gotta be a way.

Amen!
Some folks are getting a shot at some really cool stuff that I didn't even know was out there.
That's so freaking COOL!
(Have we said "cool" enough yet?)

I don't have any idea how it's going to be possible, but I am keeping track of everyone and I have GOT
to figure out some way of repaying everyone one day for all this amazing kindness.
I simply HAVE to. There's gotta be a way.

Nothing past a thanks is needed I'm sure !
This is how people should act! Help one another when someone is in need ! It's a fantastic thing!!!! Gotta give cuda chick a hand for starting this and keeping up with everything (I know I'd be overwhelmed)
I've honestly done nothing but watch this to see what happens next ! I just now went and poked around on a few other posts .
But this is exciting I wanna see if someone else goes after that gold membership!!!!!!

Auto Transport Service
Back