• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FBBO Mug Shots

What a fun thread!

Scottish heritage here too ... but the Irish part is more apparent. I was about 16.
View attachment 1422457

This was 1999 getting my Cuda ready for paint.
View attachment 1422463

2002, with my daughter Mallory. We were all dolled up for a friend's wedding.
View attachment 1422464

Part of the Auto Enthusiast photo shoot in 2011 (it didn't make the magazine for some reason LOL), added in response to @toolmanmike's allegation re the midget **** since 8" heels actually make me 5'8. :carrot:
View attachment 1422465

... and the most recent, my Bodywork Assistant Speck helping out in the shop.
View attachment 1422468
Midget ****! :poke: :rofl: :rofl:

Midget ****! :poke: :rofl: :rofl:

One more. Wearing the CudaChick t-shirt you sent. It was my birthday. Focus on the Mike's Lemonade instead of the lasagna sauce spot.
Cheers!!!
FB_IMG_1656891687452.jpg

What a fun thread!

Scottish heritage here too ... but the Irish part is more apparent. I was about 16.
View attachment 1422457

This was 1999 getting my Cuda ready for paint.
View attachment 1422463

2002, with my daughter Mallory. We were all dolled up for a friend's wedding.
View attachment 1422464

Part of the Auto Enthusiast photo shoot in 2011 (it didn't make the magazine for some reason LOL), added in response to @toolmanmike's allegation re the midget **** since 8" heels actually make me 5'8. :carrot:
View attachment 1422465

... and the most recent, my Bodywork Assistant Speck helping out in the shop.
View attachment 1422468

be careful, you may end up in the redhead thread :monkeyleft:

Me before I found out I was pregnant. Geez, all these years and I didn't know I was a woman....

IMG_20230222_090330745.jpg

Before, in 1983, when my wife could still rock a pair of Candies, and I had a full wardrobe of lawyer clothes during my short stint in private practice. I quit because we couldn't afford daycare on what I made.
family 83.jpg

A guy is driving and texting, he crashes into the car in front of him that's stopped at the red light. As the smoke clears,he sees a midget get out of the car he hit and he comes over to his window. The guy starts yelling "I'm not happy" ,the guy who hit him asks "ok which one are you"! Lol

Before, in 1983, when my wife could still rock a pair of Candies, and I had a full wardrobe of lawyer clothes during my short stint in private practice. I quit because we couldn't afford daycare on what I made.
View attachment 1422491
You certainly at least 'look the part' of a well-dressed, well paid layer...
Nice family shot too :thumbsup:

I have thousands of pics (95% not digitized) going back to my late teens, early twenties, I never look at any of them. With all of those there are none more dear to me than these two taken before Cam and I’s wedding in Saigon circa 2005. If only I’d met her sooner - she’s more precious to me than the breath of life itself.

We‘’ve been in remission for almost 5 yrs when this past December she was diagnosed again - stronger and more virulent this time, But I’ll be damned if I’ll let that evil mf take her away from me. I’ve spit in the devils face and told him so. We have a very long and difficult fight ahead - but with The Lords hands on the wheel and the team of experts we’ve assembled, prayers coming in from around the country that bastard doesn’t stand a chance. We’re planning South Africa this time next year - and we’ll be there …..
C15478FB-2AF1-4B7B-B5B8-F0E2FF0ED6CD.jpeg
2BBF0966-2156-4D33-9251-624B70664587.jpeg

Last edited:
You certainly at least 'look the part' of a well-dressed, well paid layer...
Nice family shot too :thumbsup:
My wife dressed me for the job I wanted, I pushed her to dress hot. Two months after that photo was taken, I walked into the terminal of a small trucking company, looking for weekend work, to make ends meet, while wearing that suit. I was driving part-time for a competitor, and had just been dispatched on a load. I carried coveralls in the car, would change when I got into the truck. Boss told me he wasn't hiring office staff, I told him, that's not what I'm after...

Thirteen years later, that small company was the fifth largest tank line in North America, my boss was chief operating officer, I was general counsel, and we had corner offices facing each other. I was frugal, and still wore the same suit, without the vest.

Auto Transport Service
Back