• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FedEx is now banned from my property - I'm done

I had the same **** with FedEx here. We have a steep gravel driveway with a locked gate at the bottom. A driver drove down and when he couldn't get inside he spent 45 minutes digging hole after hole with his vehicle trying to back up the hill until a neighbor finally heard the commotion. The neighbor advised him to turn the van around, and drive out. $600 in damage repair. I called and filed a complaint.NO CALL BACK.
Another fedex driver drove down and pushed the gate bending it. I called again and filed a complaint and again NO CALL BACK. I called and repeatedly was told they were out, or off, I left multiple messages and NO CALL BACK.

Another fedex driver hung a bag containing my wife's hearing aids on our mailbox. Our mailbox is a quarter mile from our house and not in sight of our house. Thankfully they were there when she drove by.

If I am expecting a fedex package I leave the gate open.

UPS has our gate code in their system so when they scan the package label it tells them the code and how to get in.
Fedex doesn't have this available for their system and seeing some of the contracted drivers I'm appreciative they don't.

The "driveway" in this case is over a quarter mile away - and out of direct line of sight.

We must have the same driver. I just stopped the one who delivers to the house behind me (shared driveway and they order everything online) and I asked him why he doesn't just go into the parking lot next to the house and stop coming in this narrow driveway rutting up the yards along the way? The truck is too big to be coming in and out of here. He didn't think too kindly of my comments to him. We'll see what he does next.

FedEx has the dumbest drivers. They must not pay much and don't screen them as good as UPS does. UPS drivers are much more professional and don't drive like complete idiots. UPS knows how to read an address also.

These people?

F617465D-F8FF-4765-8F54-FBC950F9CEF6.gif

I miss DHL being a more accessible competitor.

I had really good luck with them.

Seems like they've given up a LOT of market share.
Newgistics now owns DHL.

i don’t blame you one bit . fed ex is a poor poor package moving company! my stuff arrives beat to hell !

there is no respect anymore

Auto Transport Service
Back