• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fellow 71-72 Roadrunner/Satellite in Florida

Moparmatt72

Local time
4:00 AM
Reaction score
I wrote to usbody source about doing some more fiberglass parts like bumpers, fenders or a front wrap around, they are interested but their tech guy is out till July 11, they would be in need of a car for the molds, so if you want to let me know if your interested course we would just need a second rear bumper depending on your model car since they are different in the rear bumper. For the front fenders was just thinking of a blank for the side markers so either year can just have them cut to use either. I'll call them and get things set up and then who ever is interested will have them call you to set up a time. First to pm I will safe the info and forward it to them to set up time to cast the molds.

Thanks
Matt

Last edited:
sweet! anything for our bbodies is a must have!

I know, there's one company in Canada that makes stuff but reviews aren't the best. But trying to get more companies making the parts don't hurt.

Any volunteers for parts for molding? Just need fenders, bumpers and front valance for wrap around. I think minor dents and dings are okay they can shave it smooth for the casting molds. Would like to give them a name for contact to get them on this for the rest of us. I would but I'm in California and sold off these parts already

Last edited:
Please someone give me a IM with info to pass onto usbody for contact, so that they can make the fiberglass parts. Just need front fenders, valance, front and rear bumpers, if you have a 71 no problem I'll see if I can get a 72 rear bumper for them, even a front wrap around would be awesome, get rid of more weight on these b bodies

No it would be everything on the front minus the grill that way whom ever could put which ever grill they wanted.

I know it's a old thread but wanted to check again and see if anyone was interested now in lending their parts to have fiberglass molds done for our 71-72 Plymouth satellite/roadrunners. Again if they need some body work done they will do the work, as long as the fenders and parts aren't completely thrashed.

It's very legit, i am too. I'll posting up the number to call here : 1 863-665-0300 ask to talk to Amanda Long she's the main person I talked to at US BODY source. It's a great opportunity for the person letting them use the pieces for molds might even be able to make a deal on the first set, again I'm not getting anything out of this just a place to buy fiberglass front end, I'll pay retail from them, I'm just tring to help everyone who has these cars.

glad to see you finally connect with someone,hey Matt,can you change the Title of the Thread?
i think thats part of the problem.
make it show what you are trying to accomplish here,like say..

Looking for RR/Sat/Charger Owners to help w Fiberglass molds ?
might get more attention that way?

also,i guess i dont have to point out the obvious,but,seeing as they do fiberglass,
if they chose to repop a couple of these grills,they could make some lootage there as well...

BeatersRus how do you change the title? That's a good point. Well the reason I was thinking no grills is so that the person can use either grill they want, plus most with a RR grill would be very leary of leading those out i think since they are very rare and expensive. Believe me I would love to have one molded in to the front clip, just opening the holes to run real headlights would be interesting.

Auto Transport Service
Back