• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Female Singers Who's Your Fave?

Mary Hopkins.....rumours are strong that back in the day, Paul McCartney helped her along with the career, as well as banging her plenty...

Although I know much of it is grossly edited... Brittney Spears... yep I got a thing for her! My dirty little secret I suppose.

Whitney Houston, Aretha Franklin, Celine Dion.

My favorite depends on the day of the week.....Last few days it was Anita Baker, Oleta Adams, Jennifer Nettles , Natalie Cole (RIP) Diana Krall, Melissa Manchester, Maureen McGovern, Sarah Brightman, Taylor Dane
Ive seen Barbra Streisand at Barclays arena and Celine Dion at Caesars in concert. Both sold out shows and they were incredible

Oleta had a sister that lived in Yakima, WA. She was disabled and a drug addict. My wife, who’s a nurse took care of her several times. If I remember correctly she passed away. Sad.

Little girl with a big voice. Like all her stuff with her band The Nocturnals too.

there are some many good singers from the 50 s -the 70s and some up to date hard to name them all always liked Stevie Nicks ,Christi McVie ,Grace Slick , Dusty Springfield ,and many more

Christina Agulara (sp).

Auto Transport Service
Back