• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fender tag help

Fervantmender

Local time
5:27 PM
Reaction score
864C525A-8CCB-40E2-BF57-B86F0E471317.jpeg
A69B304D-E559-4D4D-99CD-D13DEFF8900B.jpeg

Hey guys I’m having a hard time figuring this out. All I’m looking for is the engine type. This is my grandparents 71-73 Chrysler Town and country. I was toying with the idea of putting this engine in my charger since my grandparents have both passed I thought it would be neat to have a little of them riding with me. My grandpa was in the air force and my grandma would tell stories of doing 100mph in New Mexico with 6 children and no AC to go visit him. It had the forward and rear facing seats in the back.
Thanks

I believe your vin will tell you engine size,post a pic of engine. Is the distributor in front or back? No stickers on air cleaner? timing /fuel emissions sticker on fender?

Yeah I wish I had a picture of the car the thing has sat in the woods for 40 years can’t find the vin and a rat has stuffed the engine bay from ground all the way to the top I attempted to dig to the ID pad on the block but couldn’t get down to it. I did see distributor on front of engine.

ok so it could be a 383 of 440

383 are great motors

Auto Transport Service
Back