• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Happy Birthday to my Grandmother...

mmissile

Local time
8:36 AM
Reaction score
I want to wish my Grandma a Happy Heavenly Birthday!! She would have been 27 today. She loved being a leap-year baby. We all miss her so much, especially my wife and I.
She was very influential thru-out my life, and I don't ever remember her ever being wrong about anything, or anyone. She only had an 8th grade education, and understood the world and people better than anybody else I've ever known.
She used to always tell me what would happen to America...and she was spot-on. She started telling me all this stuff, when I was in my early teens.

We miss and love you , Grandma. Happy Birthday.

She drove cool cars. Grandpa was a hot-rod. He always had 300s, till the Challenger. Wish I had more photos of the 300s. Her last car was in 85.
Grandma with 300 Burgess.jpg

Grandma with 70 RT-SE Utica.jpg

Grandma with 72 Chrager SE Utica.jpg

000_0444.JPG

Last edited:
I realize that my grandmother influenced me a lot too, especially about ethics and mental strength.

Happy Birthday to your Grandma!

Happy Birthday Grandma.

Oddly enough she'd be one of the younger ones here.

She's lucky to have you in her cheerleading section. Thanks for sharing and yes, Happy Birthday!!

27 leap years... happy birthday. You where lucky to have her!
Sadly I never knew my grandparents, my parents came here in the mid fiftys from Italy leaving everything behind for a better life, I barely remember my grandfather on my mothers side.

Happy Birthday Grandma!

It’s settled, I wanna party with your grandma! Happy birthday up in heaven, special lady, you’re certainly missed down here!

My grandmother died in 1980,my mom passed in 2016. My mom drove cool cars too! Happy birthday to your grandmother. My mom always said she was 27 anytime anyone asked her how old she was! Lol This was mom's R/T SE Charger.

moms Charger.jpg

20220531_224057.jpg

Last edited:
So @27 that would make her 108? Grandmas are the bomb. I understand your feelings. My dad’s mom and dad lived very close to us and actually with us for a time. I recall my grandma as the most warm and loving person on earth. I embarrassed myself at her funeral mass by crying so uncontrollably that everyone in the church could see and hear me. I didn’t care - I think I was about 7 or 8, maybe 9. I’d been to many funerals before and after, never feeling anywhere near that sad and emotional.

God Bless your grandma and once again may God Bless mine too..!

Thanks folks... Yup, she would have been 108, today. The 3 most important people in my life, have been women.

How come your location time, is central time?

I'm grateful for the grandmothers I had influence me while growing up.
My parents having me so young allowed me to know my great grandparents and even one great, great grandmother too :thumbsup:

Happy birthday to your 27 year old grandma @mmissile :D

My maternal grandmother was very influential in my upbringing, and I still miss her.

Gone too soon when I was just 14. :(

Happy Birthday/RIP Gramma, leap year/day Baby
she must have been a cool lady, had some cool rides

Happy Birthday to your Grandma. She sounds like she was a great old gal. Mine died at 103. She still lived at home with my aunt and uncle and was sharp as a tack to the very end. I hope I have a fair helping of her genes.

Auto Transport Service
Back