• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

fenderwell headers

i may have come off as a bit of an ***. sorry. it always seems funny when you get replies that are odd. to each thier own i guess. i built a henry j street gasser with fender wheel headers in 2000 and have about 50 some thousand miles on it. i drove it every day for 4.5 years and never had any problems. i still drive it whenever i want but since i retired 20 years ago i don't drive it that much anymore. i have built headers before so i may go that route. here is a pic of my b body. the pic of the engine has chassis headers, which i hated putting on and working on. it has a 318 right now but i am building a 413 for my fed and the 440 will go into my Belvedere. anyway, thanks for the replies. gary

DSC00011.JPG

DSC00012.JPG

Last edited:
I think I have a pair of fenderwell headers up in my loft for a big block Mopar. I imagine the shipping to California would be expensive! Timmayy who is local,might want them. I probably should sell them before I get the bug to cut the fenderwells on one of my cars!

Last edited:
nice modified crossram, how did it work ? still have it ? for sale ?
I know this is late, for an old thread, but.... that is an edelbrock crossram, not a modded mopar. (STR-14? StreetTunnelRam. I think there,we're numbers for low deck and raised deck)
You can tell by the carb orientation.

Auto Transport Service
Back