• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fiberglass parts for'62

FLY 9999

Local time
10:07 AM
Reaction score
Anyone making fiberglass hoods, fenders and scoops for a '62 Belvedere? Saw that Sled City had a scoop but I have read some bad press about them.

This is Sled City-----Don't worry about bad press -----It comes from people that are in a rush for their parts. If you know your car is going to the body shop in 6 months, why wait till it enters the shop and then call and order fiberglass. You order in advance. There are a lot of people that want to go to the front of the line. Example: One guy on this forum says he speaks the gossple and stated here on the forum that another company could get him the parts that he needed in 2 weeks and wanted me to do the same. I told him that he had 28 orders in front of him. He was not happy . Another client would call me before 9am and after 9pm multiple times every day and then gets on the forum and states that I never answer the phone .After his parts were made and boxed and ready to ship, he cancels the order and wants his money "NOW". I sold his specially made parts to other clients and then he was paid in full. You usually don't hear from the happy customers. We have shipped parts to every state, and I mean all 50, and over seas. We are a small company that make specialized parts for a small nitch of the automotive market. And yes, we do make parts for the 62 Plymouth. I have one myself and it has my hood, fenders, one piece front lower valance, hood scoop, front bumper, and tail gate on it . We also make the rear bumper and trunk lid for that car. If you want parts in 2 weeks or even 4 weeks, forget it. We do have a backlog of orders. I do try to keep a supply of scoops in stock , but the hemi scoops sell quickly. Give me a call during business hours,( 9-5 ) , and if I don't answer , I will call you back later or the next day. Have a nice Easter. Larry/Sled City 1-614-875-0369

Last edited:
Ive had great lucky with Larry

Attachments

• 64 at tristate.jpg
    64 at tristate.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 190
Thanks Bishop for the kind words. I have one of those scoops on ebag right now. The white scoop on the blue hood really makes the scoop stand out.

i bought a hood and 5" max wedge scoop for my 62 dodge from Larry and they fit nice and looked good never even painted it

SAM_0543.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back