• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD Final offer, 1967 GTX: $4500.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone interested,
Sorry..
A fellow Forum member Alex from Nevada told me he would take the car last week. He backed out w/out even seeing the car.
This is the best deal our there currently...
$5 K!!!

I just picked up interior, trim, seats, Windows, Brake booster, Power steering pump, bumpers.
I will post pick soon....
:thumbsup:

Note: The 1970 B-Body DANA 60 does not go with the GTX...sorry.

IMG_9895.jpegIMG_9900.jpegIMG_9901.jpegIMG_9902.jpegIMG_9903.jpegIMG_9904.jpegIMG_9905.jpegIMG_9906.jpegIMG_9907.jpegIMG_9908.jpeg

Last edited:
Is this even a real listing? I sent a PM 5 days ago with no response. A few other members have inquired since then also. If it is sold please mark it as sold so you won’t shatter anyone’s dreams.
See all interior pics etc...67 GTX, complete, all parts are there...
NOTE: This is Not my car, ny bud died..Stomach Cancer and I have had difficulty getting there to take pics, sorry.

Last edited:
good luck on the sale. I would have paid $5500 for it just so I could have the engine.

Engine was rebuilt in Beaufort SC by Guy I bought it from.. they apparently didn't have the Torque Convertor locked properly. So, I had it gone through again by a Guy in Palmdale CA, Paul Riley. Did transmission also.
Mild build, don't have specs...Paul went through it, everything was good, new gaskets and Head bolts...
Sadly engine sat outside my Bud Daves house for 1 month...after he died. Engine is at my house now. Oiled and roasted every 3 weeks or so. Trans is real good also.
So, my Bud died quickly odf Stomach Cancer. March 2022 diagnosis...died August or September 2022. Estate sale was September 2023. I have engine and all interior etc. Car and Trans are at the guys house 4 miles from my home. He does auto body. Dave was going to restore it but he passed away before the project got started.

IMG_0816.JPG

should be picking it up this week. fingers crossed it all goes fine.

If it is the same deal as before (parts, engine, etc.) I will take it. I pm'd you. Even checked with my wife.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back