• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Finally found a 70 B body 6 way seat track

soundhd

Local time
8:55 PM
Reaction score
Well the search has finally ended. Finally found and purchased a 70 B Body 6 Way Manual Seat Track for my 70 RR. Took nearly 3 years. It is in very nice shape. Even the chrome lever covers are in great shape. Probably the last one available in the N. America or so it seemed anyway.......LOL
Good things come to those who wait and search and wait and search and wait and search, etc.......
Could not of done it with out this web site......thanks Bill in CA.

70mopar6wayseattrack_zps414b1ba4.gif

I didn't even know you could get those what a rare piece

Great find, they are being repoped But pretty expensive, glad my original works like new.
A buddy of mine has been looking for a good original one for a 1970 forever, sound like you got the last one.

The "repops" are for the 69 B Bodies.........so far no one is reproducing the 6 way track for the 70 model year. The 69 will also fit the 68's............

Great find, they are being repoped But pretty expensive, glad my original works like new.
A buddy of mine has been looking for a good original one for a 1970 forever, sound like you got the last one.

Congratulations!

I'd love to have a 69 or a 70 way set up. What are the differences?

Look at the photo in the ad and look at the photo on my posting......look at the seat mounting tabs...two face out and two face in...on a 70 they both face out......the track they say is for a 70 is really for a 69 (which I have been told will also fit a 68)......I went all through this with another parts supplier and they changed the ad on their web site...also sent a note to Classic Industries about the error....guess they don't care....

- - - Updated - - -

The mounting holes for the seats are different...........not sure about the mounting holes in the floor (have never owned a 69)

Congratulations!

I'd love to have a 69 or a 70 way set up. What are the differences?

Does classic industries ever do the 30% off sales?

Not sure about 30% but I see guys posting discounts here on the site all the time from them.
I'm sure there are other vendors also.

Just a question, do you know if the bucket seats used are the same for a Cuda as they are for a B body (without the track)? I have a Cuda six way seat track on some buckets that I'm putting in a 70' Super Bee (maybe).

Auto Transport Service
Back