• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Finally getting my...

Roadbird

Local time
12:46 AM
Reaction score
Finally getting my Arc welding machine: 1 12011 MIG Welder 110VAC/ 135A Output 299.99
PRODUCT 299.99
TAX 0.00
POSTAGE & HANDLING 0.00
Master Card TOTAL $ 299.99

At Eastwood also:

1 11737 Master Blaster Dual Blaster 399.99
PRODUCT 399.99
TAX 0.00
POSTAGE & HANDLING 0.00
Master Card TOTAL $ 399.99
And more tools to come when I return. Can't wait to start on my 1970 RR 383 H.P. 4bbl. :happy7::upside down:

Smart man.........Gearing up on tools/equipment before tearing into the car. Those that jump the gun, please take notes.

I recived the Eastwood catalogue a couple of days ago, it is hard to belive all the tools and chemicals that is available! You are doing the right thing, get the right tools and half the work is already done!
Looking forward to see those pictures coming from the resto!

Sorry guys but I'm still in Kuwait awaiting transport back to mainland United States, Washington that is. Somewhere around the 27 or 28 of this month. Thanks for compliments and yes I can't wait to start but first things first. My Roadrunner is about to be picked up by Roadangels transport in Wilmington, Delaware and should be home before I return. My girlfriend is house sitting for me and said my craftsman air compressor and locking car cover arrived and is in the garage. I asked her when the car arrives can she use the new locking car cover to cover it so no one will see it and inquire in the middle of the night if it's for sale. No solicitors at my place. LOL.

Thanks Matt and I will. I also just got some member discount entitlements from Harbor Freight. Been looking around so far but more browsing and tools purchases to come when I return. The excitement and the anxiety is definitely increasing each day that passes and getting closer to departure time.

Sorry guys but I'm still in Kuwait awaiting transport back to mainland United States, Washington that is. Somewhere around the 27 or 28 of this month. Thanks for compliments and yes I can't wait to start but first things first. My Roadrunner is about to be picked up by Roadangels transport in Wilmington, Delaware and should be home before I return. My girlfriend is house sitting for me and said my craftsman air compressor and locking car cover arrived and is in the garage. I asked her when the car arrives can she use the new locking car cover to cover it so no one will see it and inquire in the middle of the night if it's for sale. No solicitors at my place. LOL.
Congrats and thank you for your service!! And I hate to burst your bubble on the car cover but it won't stop people from knocking on the door. And anyone that knows these cars can still recognize the shape of the car unless you put things on the car to make the shape of the cover look different. Ask me how I know lol

Congrats and thank you for your service!! And I hate to burst your bubble on the car cover but it won't stop people from knocking on the door. And anyone that knows these cars can still recognize the shape of the car unless you put things on the car to make the shape of the cover look different. Ask me how I know lol

I won't ask because I know you know now LOL. Thanks. Nothing on top of my RR when she arrives. I told my girlfriend that she's our baby and you take care of her if she gets there before I do or else...LOL.

I'll post some pics when I return there. I fly on friday be back in the US on Sat. I'll take some pictures as soon as I get back of what I have so far.

Got some great tools and equipment waiting for you, Good way to get your RR started... Stay safe and thank you for your service.. God bless a safe return Roadbird! With the enthusiasm you have, this is going to be a great project to watch.. Good luck!

My new Eastwood

My new Eastwood equipment pics. The system says photo is to large? It's just a SAMSUNG PL200. Small digital camera. How can it be to large?

Hope this works.

Here it comes I hope:

Attachments

• My Photos 100 (640x480).jpg
    My Photos 100 (640x480).jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 398
  • My Photos 101 (640x480).jpg
    My Photos 101 (640x480).jpg
    183.4 KB · Views: 374
  • My Photos 103 (640x480).jpg
    My Photos 103 (640x480).jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 387
  • My Photos 102 (640x480).jpg
    My Photos 102 (640x480).jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 387
  • My Photos 104 (640x480).jpg
    My Photos 104 (640x480).jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 367
  • My Photos 105 (640x480).jpg
    My Photos 105 (640x480).jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 375
  • My Photos 106 (640x480).jpg
    My Photos 106 (640x480).jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 370
And there you have it. Still waiting for my 70RR should be here on the 2nd of July and just got a phone call from Freight Center.com that my 440 in a crate is in Olympia awaiting for a delivery and should be here very soon. (Hopefully today or tomorrow). Can't wait for my surgery car candidate to get here so I can begin her restoration. The Patient's name is Roxanne the Roadrunner and she'll be going thru an extensive facelift and I'll be beginning as soon as the patient arrives and operating room ready and on stand by. Will be starting a new Restoration thread when I'm beginning her restoration.

that looks like some nice equipment.Have fun with it when the patient shows up.

Good luck Roadbird, Looks like your prepared for the face lift...

Auto Transport Service
Back