• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Finishing detail help

Darryl

Local time
2:47 PM
Reaction score
Hey everyone, I’m wrapping up my 340 stroker build for my charger and I’m trying to find the “correct” mopar radiator/heater hoses for the car. It’s a 1973 charger 340 a/c car. I want the car too appear close to it’s original form if at all possible so any help locating correct decals and hoses in the engine bay would be incredibly helpful. Also I’m looking for a correct 26in radiator for the same car pt number 3673027

Try Richard O'Shields a vendor on this forum.

Contact Bob S. at Glen-ray for the radiator...
1226191356.jpg

Bob at Glen Ray would be your best bet on a radiator. Richard O'Shields hasn't been around here or anywhere else for quite some time now. Year One used to sell original marked radiator and heater hoses, not sure if they still do however.

Have you checked with Mancini for the hoses?

Everywhere I’ve looked states the hoses are for 70 challengers, I have no idea if they used the same hoses for them up until 73 and also in the charger. I wonder if those guys could actually fix the radiator in the car, it’s rotten down at the bottom

Everywhere I’ve looked states the hoses are for 70 challengers, I have no idea if they used the same hoses for them up until 73 and also in the charger. I wonder if those guys could actually fix the radiator in the car, it’s rotten down at the bottom
If you're talking about the original radiator, that's Glenray's specialty, none better. They're not cheap, but you'll never need another, barring a mishap...

I’ll contact bob and see what he’ll do, unfortunately Year one and Mancini carries only stuff up to 72. So what I’ll most likely just do is buy all the 72 belts, and hoses and it should be as close as I can get it.

Auto Transport Service
Back