• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Firecore 50 spark plug wires?

I have a set on my 440, Pertronix III, Flamethrower coil and really like them. I was having issues with the cap boots and plug boots working their way off on a set of Taylor and Moroso. I went with their wires, hei style distributor cap for factory distributors and haven't had an issue...and I never worry about them anymore.

When you order, make sure you have good measurements and boot types. I am running Jegs headers, the owner had never seen a set so he had me route the wires and figure out the boot type for no extra charge over the stock header wire set. The ends snap on tight and the boot is small enough so there is no close contact with the header tubes.

Money well spent in my opinion.

Really dig the way theses FIRECORE boots fit.Much better than the MSDs.Anyone looking for a set of MSDs let me know!

3.13.16 078.jpg 3.21.16 012.jpg 3.29.13 012.jpg 3.29.13 013.jpg 3.29.13 014.jpg 3.29.13 015.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back