• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Firecore rtr sweden

Petri.

Local time
3:48 AM
Reaction score
Hi from sweden , i want to buy a firecore rtr and the small coil for my 383 , i have emailed mancini and did not get any answer , also emailed panhandle in florida but they dont ship out of usa, so where can i buy it.

/Petri

Thanks, many people from sweden buy from mancini but they have not answered my e-mail i sent to them.

Hi from sweden , i want to buy a firecore rtr and the small coil for my 383 , i have emailed mancini and did not get any answer , also emailed panhandle in florida but they dont ship out of usa, so where can i buy it.

/Petri
They are sold at Summit racing under the Summit brand.

Found them att summit, but what do you guys think, would a rebuilt stock distributor with ignitor 1 be as good as firecore rtr.

Thanks, many people from sweden buy from mancini but they have not answered my e-mail i sent to them.
Emailing them is a waste....Even though your overseas just give them a call...I never have a problem getting in touch when I call...

You can also deal directly with Ron whom is a good friend and distributor for Firecore on the DC.com forum. I have purchased 2 units through him over there...

http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/

His handle is firefighter3931 tell him Justin sent ya aka moparnation74

Found them att summit, but what do you guys think, would a rebuilt stock distributor with ignitor 1 be as good as firecore rtr.

Hey Petri, what exactly do you have? What year/make/model of car are you working on? A stock, rebuilt distributor is fine for 99% of all cars. I drag race and I use a stock distributor. I do suggest you use electronic ignition (& an electronic ignition distributor) and not a "points type" distributor although I've run points too and they work just fine. Points just require more maintenance. I believe electronic ignition for Chrysler came on all cars 1972 or newer from the factory & point ignition 1971 or older.

No! I have and have had a Firecore for 3 years and their quality is second to none when matched with their coil ( also under Summit brand). If money is your concern stick with what you got or wait 'til you can do it right.

I have a charger 68 that i bought from the dodgeharger.com 2011 , engine is 383 9:1 , comp hyd cam 272/480 and I have noticed that it wants about 20' before tdc so i dont want the points that i have but i want att vacum distributor that i can fix to 20/36 and i also want to keep the distributor when i build me a 383 stroker.

What would be the best choice for me.

Firecore rtr
or
Firecore with the mp orange box

I want it easy to adjust.

I found this in sweden new , can you see if it is the old usa made box or a new Kina made box.

FB_IMG_1497384451375.jpg

Hey :welcome: from California! It's race and show season now so Mancini is mostly on the road, message them on facebook and call on the phone, or Call RT Garage, he has a very good Firecore distributor and orange box set up that is the best you can get called the rev n ator check it out here http://thertgarage.com/ good luck Lycka till min vän

I went with msd 8545 and 6a and got it started today, it seems to want about 25 timing before tdc, is that normal i found out that when i hade the points also that it want about the same but i did never drive it like that so i dont get to much total, it sounds like a new engine if i go from 15 to 25, i have checked that the 0 is correct, it is a pretty mild 9.0:1 but with a little to big cam.

Auto Transport Service
Back