• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

First Gen in fast n furious 9????

Moparnocar

Local time
11:44 AM
Reaction score
There is a glimpse in this ad of a front end. Is there gonna be one in this movie? If don't right, will this cause demand to increase?? You never know...

There is a glimpse in this ad of a front end. Is there gonna be one in this movie? If don't right, will this cause demand to increase?? You never know...

I would agree with you. That looked like a first gen Charger front end.

Awesome!
I have long wished to see a 1st gen racing on one of these shows

I was actually just thinking this the other day, in reference to this movie.... It'd be nice to see a first gen, because they don't get the recognition, and you can still sometimes find them for deals...vs the gen 2 stuff. future ideas! :)

Judging by the emblem and trim, I'd say yes.
They should use a fresh face.
It's too easy for something to become cliche.
Who knows?
I might actually watch one of these movies.:)

Only other thing that comes to mind is perhaps an American group would have been more apropos to the theme?
I did see a flag.

Last edited:
I wonder if any of the cars will launch themselves into space in this movie....I mean everything else so far in the franchise has been totally believable. :jackoff:

Lol. FF10.. Chitty Chitty Bang Bangs Revenge. No .. it's true, really.

I wonder if any of the cars will launch themselves into space in this movie....I mean everything else so far in the franchise has been totally believable. :jackoff:
Oddly enough, watch the trailer. A stealth bomber type plane catches a car mid-air.....

Oddly enough, watch the trailer. A stealth bomber type plane catches a car mid-air.....
Oh yeah...totally plausible - I stopped watching that trailer at about 15 seconds...just after the 66/67 grille was shown.

3o3jfg.jpg

Gees guys why all the hate?

While I do wish they would return to the street racing story line, These movies are a whole lot more entertaining than most of Hollywood's PC movies forcing us to watch their leftest views and LGBTQ crap

Now I could see that. FF10- Death race taking out commie rot sheet subverting the country. 10 pts for Antifa up to 1000 pts for Pelosi, Hitlery or 5000 for Soros. Yeah that would work .

Gees guys why all the hate?

While I do wish they would return to the street racing story line, These movies are a whole lot more entertaining than most of Hollywood's PC movies forcing us to watch their leftest views and LGBTQ crap
Also, these are at the forefront on keeping the car hobby alive, along with motortrend channel. I was surprised how many resto shows there are

Auto Transport Service
Back