• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

First posting from Northern NJ

684mulas

Local time
7:33 PM
Reaction score
I've been on for a while but never posted. I am usually over at FABO. I was only going to attempt to round people up for E-town this weekend but figured I would attach a picture of my red RR that I drove daily from 79-87. I got carried away and attached some of my mopars from throughout the years.

The Charger is a real V code, 4 speed, 4.10 dana car and the picts are before and after. I cant take credit for the after. The buyer did an amazing restoration and If he or someone who knows him is on this fourum, I would love to hear from them.

The Turquoise 68 Barracuda Formula S is what I have now and I just got it together and running. I am looking forward to E-town this weekend and although as its been said too many times before, its not the show it used to be but, I hope the Mopar community comes out in for a good weekend.

hpqscan0011.jpg

hpqscan0006.jpg

hpqscan0007.jpg

hpqscan0002.jpg

hpqscan0010.jpg

hpqscan0001.jpg

04-23-09_1219-2.jpg

Welcome aboard. I was in Harrison just yesterday and can't say as I miss the GSP.

Auto Transport Service
Back