• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

First timer to this forum, Finally got my Charger R/T

RT Dreamin

Local time
3:37 PM
Reaction score
Hey there, just joined this forum after reading a lot of posts and learning a lot from you all! We finally made a deal with a friend to buy his 69 Charger R/T that he has owned for decades, I’ve been wanting the car for a very long time and he was finally ready to sell! The car is pretty much a survivor with everything pretty much there. and It was stored in his shop, on a lift, for many years so this car is incredibly clean in and out, top and underside. We are not new to classics (my hubby has had many over the years) but this is our first Mopar. I loved the Chargers since I was a kid so I’m very excited for this car. We are looking forward to refreshing her up and getting her out.

:xscuseless:

Greetings and welcome FBBO from NY!

pics, or we won't let you in :poke:
Well, not the best pics yet but here is what I got the first time she came to life in 5 years and got a bath…

C0824A93-EB8D-42B9-9DBB-4326CDF2444F.jpeg

77DF557E-BAE2-49B7-9FE8-692FD817F22C.jpeg

93B35DD9-727E-4E25-9082-90B3B6905EE2.jpeg

Welcome, Holy heck that's a nice looking Charger. Nothing better than one that is all original and unscrewed up.

Welcome, Holy heck that's a nice looking Charger. Nothing better than one that is all original and unscrewed up.
Thank you! According the the build sheet (and matching fender tag), this is the stock color and so is the interior, which is just as clean and together.

Holy cow! That is really a nice way to start Mopar ownership. That is really a nice colour combo with the contrasting white vinyl top and R/T stripe. A friend of mine has a '69 SuperBee in the same colours, and I have always admired it.
Welcome to our gang of fanatics from Ontario.

P9180080.JPG

Holy cow! That is really a nice way to start Mopar ownership. That is really a nice colour combo with the contrasting white vinyl top and R/T stripe. A friend of mine has a '69 SuperBee in the same colours, and I have always admired it.
Thank you! I agree, it is great color combo for sure.

Gorgeous car. Now that's the way to break into the Mopar world for sure. Good taste!

Welcome aboard and congratulations on acquiring such a special Mopar!!

How Sweet It Is.jpg

Nice color & car

welcome to FBBO

Nice looking car, congrats for getting it your garage. And welcome to the best Mopar site on the web.

Awesome. Welcome aboard from Ohio.

View attachment 1368336
That is a beautiful car!

Welcome. That’s a sharp car.

Auto Transport Service
Back