• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

fix sale part out or junk

mrbill

Local time
7:56 PM
Reaction score
i've got a 65 cornet wagon i parked in the woods in 79 becouse i did not have the money for a tie rod end. its been sitting ever sence its in bad shape now . what to do?

i was young back then just out of the service and no job so i moved away. didnt get back to it till now

From experience msny cars parked in the woods for any length of time are good for parts, it is rare to see one that has survived the elements well. I am looking forward to pictures

as soon as the snow melts ill get up there and take some pics

might make a cool pic to get some shots before the snow melts :)

esp if it turns out nice enough to do something with after all that time

Member here GrabberOrange69's surf wagon

http://www.forbbodiesonly.com/moparforum/showthread.php?44920-65-Coronet-quot-Surf-Wagon-quot

attachment.jpg

welcome to FBBO

Good news is it was spared from 35 years of road salt.

buy a tie rod end, ,

i've got a 65 cornet wagon i parked in the woods in 79 becouse i did not have the money for a tie rod end. its been sitting ever sence its in bad shape now . what to do?

replace batterie, rebuild carb, replace bets and hoses, brake job and drive that bad boy!:headbang:

welcome to the site and fix the car and we still want pics

Welcome! How thick are the trees and brush that grew around it? I'm all for saving old Mopars, but this doesn't sound good - 25 years out in the woods is a looooooong time.

Auto Transport Service
Back