• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Floor pan options

zigs

Local time
2:44 PM
Reaction score
I have a 64 Polara 2dr/ht. Floor pans are shot. I've been searching the last couple months for replacements. Found out there hard to find and expensive. Are there any other options. I'm getting to the end of my resources. How about newer B bodies ? I'm open to suggestions.

Later pans are way different. Did you try Kramer? Otherwise put up a want ad on here. Someone might have some good used pans.

Later pans are way different. Did you try Kramer? Otherwise put up a want ad on here. Someone might have some good used pans.
Kramer is
I've looked at Kramer. Dont really want to put out $1200. I posted once , I'll try again

Kramer bought up all of the AMD pans and tripled the price. Don't blame ya for not wanting to spend that kind of cake. I've bought a whole parts car for half than that. I used to sell really nice front pans for 450.00 before AMD was making them but my drilling out spot weld days are over. Did try Wildcat Auto in OR? I don't know if they would cut out a pan. Good luck on your search.

I've heard there are some Salvage Yards up your way, that specialize in older Mopars ? You could try locating one from there, but the time, and effort may be better off spent just calling Kramer's. I know Joe Suchy used to have some on hand also ?

Kramer bought up all of the AMD pans and tripled the price. Don't blame ya for not wanting to spend that kind of cake. I've bought a whole parts car for half than that. I used to sell really nice front pans for 450.00 before AMD was making them but my drilling out spot weld days are over. Did try Wildcat Auto in OR? I don't know if they would cut out a pan. Good luck on your search.
Not too many people I've talked have alot of good to say about Kramer. Call Cuda Darrel in California , he wants $3500 for floor pan and $2500 for trunk his excuse is there all rust free OEM metal. I don't mind someone making a profit but holy cow and shipping on top.
I'm waiting for Wild Cats to get back with me.

I've heard there are some Salvage Yards up your way, that specialize in older Mopars ? You could try locating one from there, but the time, and effort may be better off spent just calling Kramer's. I know Joe Suchy used to have some on hand also ?
Joe doesn't have anymore. Talked with him a couple weeks ago , nice guy. Wild Cats is in Oregon , I'm in Washington. There's a couple others but nothing that early

Question. how about the patch panels they sell. If push comes to shove I could piece the panels

Not too many people I've talked have alot of good to say about Kramer. Call Cuda Darrel in California , he wants $3500 for floor pan and $2500 for trunk his excuse is there all rust free OEM metal. I don't mind someone making a profit but holy cow and shipping on top.
I'm waiting for Wild Cats to get back with me.
Wow! Thats insane. Was that Darrel Finch? If so I believe it. If you want to pay the absolute most for anything he is your guy. My stuff all came from the desert and was as nice as you'll ever find.
1655301639350.jpeg

Yes Kramers bought up whats there an AMD has little interest in early B cars. I do have a 98% restored 64 MORE door Belvedere with new AMD full pan installed. YES you would have to part the car but it is priced at a parts car $$. $3700. NO rust, new tires, new A100 seats, ACC carpet. etc Good Tx title ys in Tx
I have fabbed pans just like the oem but it is extremely time consuming out of 18 ga like oem.

IMG_0074.JPG

IMG_0075.JPG

IMG_0076.JPG

IMG_0077.JPG

IMG_0078.JPG

IMG_0093.JPG

IMG_0094.JPG

Yes Kramers bought up whats there an AMD has little interest in early B cars. I do have a 98% restored 64 MORE door Belvedere with new AMD full pan installed. YES you would have to part the car but it is priced at a parts car $$. $3700. NO rust, new tires, new A100 seats, ACC carpet. etc Good Tx title ys in Tx
I have fabbed pans just like the oem but it is extremely time consuming out of 18 ga like oem.

View attachment 1299184

View attachment 1299185

View attachment 1299186

View attachment 1299187

View attachment 1299188

View attachment 1299189

View attachment 1299190

View attachment 1299184

View attachment 1299185

View attachment 1299186

View attachment 1299187

View attachment 1299188

View attachment 1299189

View attachment 1299190
Looks too nice to cut up. Would make a good starter for someone

Auto Transport Service
Back