• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

For me this show is unwatchable

tallhair

Rufus "Mod-hair" Firefly
Staff member
Local time
11:28 PM
Reaction score
There are a lot of car shows these days. Some good .. some horrible but the one for me that is UN-watchable is Classic Car Rescue. I can not stand that English dude Bernie Fineman

Opinions ?

disclaimer I have nothing against my English brothers. This particular guy just grates on my nerves if I try to watch it.

tried to once after the two talking I turned it off thumbs down

I agree. I tried to watch it a couple of times but Bernie's phony ranting and raving was more than I can stand.

I am Rite there with you all !
BUT did you see Ray everham has a new show coming on calle amercara ( think that rite?) Any how I realy like him as he is a Mopar man from days gone. Looks like it should be good !
Also Jessie james is back with Auston speed shop and I watched it and thay pulled the tranny out of His 69 road runner drag car for a project. I SWAIR I had seen that car for sale on e/bay at one time !!!
He may be an *** But he is one hell of a Fabricator !!!

IMG_8824_zps6efa42a1[1].jpg$T2eC16dHJGQFFhwB4fJKBST1Pmktq!~~60_57[1].jpg$(KGrHqRHJB!FI8q9Qe(jBST1PgGmV!~~60_57[1].jpg$(KGrHqNHJEgFI-j3HVl3BST1Pi7lFQ~~60_57[1].jpg yup I posted so when it was up for auction

I was just watching CCR yesterday and I have to agree, the English guy rants too damn much. Like shut your mouth and get to work.

I,d tell the prospector to kick rocks.lol No wait, he,ll pay me double what my junks worth. I,ve realized Hollywood thinks car people are morons.

I,d tell the prospector to kick rocks.lol No wait, he,ll pay me double what my junks worth. I,ve realized Hollywood thinks car people are morons.

The show where he paid crazy money for the 66 Charger is the best evidence of that LOL. What a dufus but I still watch it to see what stupid **** he'll say or pay next.

I was just watching CCR this morning.

[video=youtube;vHkRZ-70SRs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vHkRZ-70SRs[/video]

Probably my favorite band and singer/songwriter of all time .. of course I have a lot of favs, Beatles included but love me some CCR and John's music was the soundtrack of my youth in my old 70 Road Roaster

Probably my favorite band and singer/songwriter of all time .. of course I have a lot of favs, Beatles included but love me some CCR and John's music was the soundtrack of my youth in my old 70 Road Roaster
Ditto. I saw CCR live at Madison Sq Garden in May 1970. Awesome is an understatement of their performance.

That show could seriously challenge GYC for worst manufactured drama in a car show.

Is that an oscar category?

I know I'm gonna get flamed... but the graveyard cars guy is simply unbearable for me.

If that Mark started his condescending **** talk, bouncing around and shadow boxing at me with that sneer on his face.... I'd put a dent in that guy's head. I have no time for people like that.

It's too bad, because it really could be a great show.

Auto Transport Service
Back