• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

For Sale: 72 Satellite Sebring/RoadRunner Clone

Status
Not open for further replies.

MoparRacer

Local time
5:49 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Purchased this car from a friend who was the second owner and had the car stored in a warehouse from 92' til about 01'. This car is a numbers matching, big block Satellite Sebring and all body panels are 100% original, no collision damage or rust ever. The car is very nice and clean and was still wearing its original paint when I got. The odometer shows 66,000 and I have no way to prove it but feel it to be correct considering I know where the car came from and the fact of just how clean and nice the car was, and if you see the car you would probably feel the same. After getting the car wanted something with a little more flash so went with the RoadRunner theme with the car since the paint was dead and just wouldn't shine back up. A lot of work has gone into the car since I brought it home. Some of the work includes: paint, emblems, decals, headliner, carpet, seat cover, trunk mat, go-wing, hood, correct 72' RoadRunner grille, tires, exhaust, dash harness is original but all other wiring replaced, alternator, distributor, wiper motor, all bushings in wiper linkage, engine freshened up since it had sat, cam, timing chain and gears, oil pump, water pump, carb, windshield, front end alignment, brake booster and master cylinder, and more I just can't recall at the moment. Car drives great with no issues and rides like a Cadillac on the interstate and is a joy to drive. Car has power brakes and steering, matching #'s 400/727 auto and needs nothing but to get in and go. All VIN and body numbers are still in place and match and other than the lack of a rear sway bar is the only other clue that this is not a real RoadRunner. All parts that where removed from the car go with it, as after I did it I was told it was rarer than a RoadRunner as it was?? Car is in Richmond, Va. area, asking $14,000.00. Please PM me with any questions or offers.

20091013_366.JPG

20091013_364.JPG

20091013_362.JPG

20091013_484.JPG

20091013_355.JPG

Is it still for sale? If yes what is your email address? You can PM me.

Is car still available

new to this forum. please reply to bigkarl. very interested.

interested in a trade for a 1973 Real rallye charger? Rallye red and black stripes, go wing, buldge hood. 340 bucket seats with consol. 323 suregrip. white interior. nice car. can send pics

thanks

RR

love the car,ive got a question. im doing the same thing to a satellite,ive seen RR's with your grill and another that ive got,are both correct or what?

yes there are two types of grills, that grill was a option for the rr's
Nice number matching Satellite btw, and if that window louver is org. eqiped that is a very rare option :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back